Thread: Molly

Molly

Hello Molly! You look very comfy in that small bed there.
    Having grown up around GSD's I have a soft spot in my heart for them. A lot of people are scared of them and think they are mean. I personally know that is not true. And you are a beautiful example of what I mean.
    It's great that you help with the foster kitties and that you bring so much joy to your house.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Greetings Molly girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a sweet and loving face you have Molly, the face of an angel! And how comfy you look, curled up in your pretty blue bed (which just happens to coordinate perfectly with the couch and throw). What a life!

You truly are one extra special GSD Molly, embodying all of those cherished traits we've come to expect in your beloved breed...beauty, intelligence, loyalty and yes, gentleness! Bless you sweet girl, for paying the great kindness shown you by not only helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor, but lending a helping paw to all of those deserving foster kitties awaiting their forever families as well! As a family who has always been a combo kitty/doggie household, (not always an easy transition) your efforts toward convincing them that doggies can be fun, are very much appreciated!

We can't thank your wonderful family enough for their dedication to rescue, and most especially, for opening up their home and heart to you!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Molly! I hope you and the entire furry crew there are all being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Molly girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Molly,

You are a very pretty girl Molly. Thanks for being such a great
    ambassador for dogdome to all the kitties you live with. I love GSDs
    in particular, and you are a great example of the breed. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs and
    kisses for you swetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Molly, you're such a pretty girl!!! I love GSDs! Do you think you fit in that bed? Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Molly,
    Your one of my favorite breeds,
    I always had a soft spot for GSD.

----<---<--<{(@