Thread: For an apartment?

For an apartment?

So I mentioned in another thread, that I'm moving out. Well I just need to find a place to move into! lol I'm going to look at an apartment on Saturday but I have a question, I know I'm going to ask the landlord when I talk to him next, that I would like to find out asap though. How much would like heat/gas/electric be if you had to pay all that yourself for a 2 bedroom apartment?
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I don't know where you live and I'm sure the cost is different in different states, but my dad lives in a 1 bedroom appartment and that runs him $375 a month!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Quote Originally Posted by animal_rescue View Post
    So I mentioned in another thread, that I'm moving out. Well I just need to find a place to move into! lol I'm going to look at an apartment on Saturday but I have a question, I know I'm going to ask the landlord when I talk to him next, that I would like to find out asap though. How much would like heat/gas/electric be if you had to pay all that yourself for a 2 bedroom apartment?
    It all depends on where you live, the climate, and the age of appliances and heating/cooling system and how much you use them. Ask him for an average, or permissions to talk to other tenants for a better idea.
    I've Been Frosted

Nowadays most landlords and even previous home owners will show you receipts of their past utility bills so try asking if they can produce any for you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11