Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ipod Touch

ipod Touch

Anyone have one?? My Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket and I can't take my eyes off of it!
    It basically does EVERYTHING that an iphone can do except make phone calls but I can put a skype app on it so that I can use skype for free whenever I am in range of a wifi connection and call my family members via their own skype program that way!
    Sooooo have you heard anything terrible about it? Anything wonderful? Is the 8gb version a decent amount of space?? Is it worth an extra $90 to get the 32gb version?
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I have one and I absolutely love it! 8gb is enough space for me. I've had mine for a year and I'm not even close to filling it up. Not only do I have music stored on it but I also have pics and games stored on it as well.

My daughter seems to like hers, she mostly uses it in her car for music.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

My husband has one, and he loves it. We don't use a cell phone enough to justify the monthly expense of an iPhone, but the iPod Touch does everything except make calls.

I love mine. I've found the internet feature very useful. I have the 8gb one and it has not filled up yet, I've had my Ipod nearly two years now. I thought all the added features were stupid at first, but it really is quite handy. I love that I can save my favorite pictures and all that. You can use the internet, youtube, etc. It's a very good, useful device. I encourage you to buy one, you will not regret it.

My boyfriend has the 32 g version (which he will probably never fill) and he LOVES it. He got the skype app and while you cant video chat, it still works super well. The internet browser is also really easy to use. He downloaded a ton of apps for free and some are pretty neat.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

My sister loves hers. I've got an iPhone, and I use it for so many things it might as well be fused to my hand.

Just wanted to add for 60 bucks I would go for the 32gig you never know and its not that much more...
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Love my iPod Touch, and have never filled it up.
    I've Been Frosted

I have the 8 GB one, can't ever see filling it up. Love all the apps you can get.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Just waiting for the BX to open so that I can go get it....
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

My husband has an iPhone and I would really love an iPod touch, but my extra money always ends up going to get the pets something extra. Anyway, I take and use Justin's iPhone when I go grocery shopping. I have my list online and I pull it up when I get to the grocery store, it's so much easier than a paper list and pen- I love it! Also if Justin is out and I need him to pick up a few things I add the things to my online grocery list and he gets them for me! It's much more than an MP3 player and you'll find a thousand uses for it.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

My boyfriend has the 16gb, first generation, and he really likes it. He paid $299 for it, which is honestly about the same price as the 32gb that's currently on sale. I am actually going to get the 32gb when I have time.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I went ahead and got the 8gb version! That should be plenty of room for my music and a boatload of apps! So far I have downloaded around 20 free apps and 1 that was $.99. With my entire music library I am still under 1gb on the thing.
    There are so many cool apps out there! I have 5 or 6 games for my kiddos to play and they LOVE it. The ones I got are very simple but colorful and fun. http://eliassmiles.com/

I also have facebook and mapquest and a radio program called Pandora and skype and an entire betty crocker cookbook and a German language program among others!
    I LOVE it!

Can the ipid touch do more than a blackberry storm? or only the same things?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*