Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My photos (quite a few) and stories of both dogs so far

I love Lola's ears!!!!!!

I have a mini flirt pole... we don't play with it much... The pole is only like... a foot long LOL!!! We didn't play much with Remy because she eats EVERY one of her toys so the little fox wouldn't last long. Lol As for Delta... well, I haven't brought it out... thanks for inspiring me. I'm going to see how she does with it. Lol
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Awesome! It provides non stop fun on both ends. I personally love getting out there every day after lunch and just watching them go crazy for it.

Squuee! Your killing me with the cuteness here!
    MY RUGRATS

Gotta love a lap dog - and one that's willing to be half-strangled by an affectionate small child! I know from family stories that I kind of, well, I did torture my poor first dog. Sheba was a German Shepherd maybe Doberman mix, and was the smartest, best dog in the whole wide world. Biased? Not me!

Gotta love those block head babies! great leaping pictures of both of them!

It's funny, how some dogs seem born to leap and others are just not interested, and seem not to even know that all four feet could leave the ground with a little effort!

Oh, and Dad? Getting her ready in the morning? Learn the joy of a ponytail! Gather, gather, apply ponytail holder and - done! That's one thing curls do better than straight "slickery" hair - they keep a ponytail holder in place!
    I've Been Frosted

oh pony tales are daily attire.. thats what im not good at. the mom has to do it. mine come out looking all crazy LOL

You framed that right?!!
    MY RUGRATS

lol actually theres a site called shutterfly.com u can make these awesome picture album books on there and they make them and send it to you. best believe these pics are in there.

AWWWWW Those pictures of your little girl and the puppy are precious!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    oh pony tales are daily attire.. thats what im not good at. the mom has to do it. mine come out looking all crazy LOL

Hee hee! When I was in college, I took care of a little girl for two years, starting when she was about to turn four. Her hair wasn't long enough for ponytails yet - she was a bald child for a long time, and by then had huge brown curls. She got a big kick out of my hair, because I could put in a ponytail, and half an hour later, it would be halfway undone, as my hair was much straighter then, and still is very fine and although I have really thick hair, it's still slick enough to have to remake a ponytail several time during a day. The little girl declared my hair "all slickery!" and got big laughs out of it!
    I've Been Frosted

OMG Aidan, I love shutterby.com, my SIL made one of my nephew and gave us one for xmas a few eyars ago, oh my such cuteness

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

Mixbook.com is another one. Just had my mom do one for my wedding on there. It turned out fabulous!

I love that last picture with your little girl though. She has a cute little smirk on her face. LoL!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Wow! Wow! and Wow! again! Those babies (human and k-9) are absolutely adorable! Beautiful faces all 3 of them

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets