Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My photos (quite a few) and stories of both dogs so far

My photos (quite a few) and stories of both dogs so far

So thats Tex, hes 18-20 weeks in those pictures. He was adopted from someone that works with the wife. He had got the pup from a rescue later to learn he would be going over seas so we got the pup from him. Tex has been a very quick learner, at times learning basic commands from just watching me train my other dog Lola, hand commands and all. He is eager to please and a huge lap dog.

This is Lola she is 8-9 months in these pics. She was rescued from a shelter at around 3 months. She has been a pleasure to own. Took a little while to get the whole not peeing inside thing down but has been a great dog and very easy to teach. She has tons of drive and can play out back for hours playing fetch or messing around with a flirt pole. She is pretty good on the leash not perfect yet but does awesome for the most part.

your daugther and doggies are too precious for words!!
    MY RUGRATS

There's my girl with the hair! lol I love Lola, her muscle tone is phenominal

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

thank you very much, both of you. and yea u think that hair is great, try getting her ready in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    thank you very much, both of you. and yea u think that hair is great, try getting her ready in the morning
    Haha I have the same sort of hair, I feel your & her pain. Is she mixed?
    MY RUGRATS

yea her moms mixed as well

Ohhh Aidan... I do have the same freaking problem. I can't have anyone cut my hair except my cousin who has mixed children lmfao She's the only one who can handle this nappy mess.

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Here's my hot mess curly hair! I haven't put a comb through in in weeks I feel bad for my hair dresser haha.

Oh, that's my godson Too young for kids, though his mom is the same age as me, hehe.
    MY RUGRATS

I knew the little one would hijack the thread had I known it turn into women and hair talk I might have left her out

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    I knew the little one would hijack the thread had I known it turn into women and hair talk I might have left her out
    LOl, but she's sooo cute!! Your dogs are too, don't get me wrong, but I have a soft spot for kids too!! Rare to see human kids in a dog forum!
    MY RUGRATS

lol its all good im just giving yall a hard time, little Avah is sitting with me and says thanks for all the compliments

Ha I LOVE her name too!! I love any name ending in -ah...aaliyah, mariah, elijah, isaiah, jeremiah are my favorites!
    MY RUGRATS

Great pics!Your little girl is so cute and the dogs are beautiful.

thanks dixie!

I was kinda iffy on posting the spring pole pics or not as I know there is some people out there who see that as a sign of training dogs for fighting. I would hope though that no one here sees it that way and for my dogs it's just a great way to provide exercise and let them be dogs. They both will drop it on command as soon as I say drop. Well surprisingly, Tex normally faster than Lola, thats one thing I'm currently working on a little more these days. But its super fun to sit out there with them and watch them 1 at a time go at it, provides for some good entertainment and they love it to.

Wow, it's nice to have so many pit owners here now. I just love Tex. That color is called blue, right?

I do have a question. What is the purpose of the toy hanging from the tree? I thought it wasn't good to pull on dogs teeth like that.

Well, you came back and answered my question in the above post. So nevermind. And that's exactly how I looked at it myself. As an agressive type thing.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)