Thread: Pics of the pets!

Pics of the pets!

I can't remember if I've posted pics of my animals recently or if I've even introduced new pets or anything about my life. lol

Let's see I'm getting ready to move out with a few friends and I'm trying to make it so I can take my pets with as well instead of leaving them here with my parents. The one's coming with are Maggie, Molly, and my rabbit Bon Bon. I'm really excited about moving out and hope I can do it! I also signed up for school finally and will quite possibly start in the fall(wish me luck!). So yea that's what's going on with me. Onto some pics.

My old Maggie's. She'll be 9 in March.

After almost 9 years she still can't stand the camera!

Last year at almost around this time exactly my boyfriend and I were driving down the road when we were crossing some railroad tracks, we saw this kitty walking on them. He just kind of looked at me through the window and I told my BF to stop he wanted to be picked up! Sure enough as soon as my BF stopped and I opened the door and said KITTY!! He came running and jumped in the car. Been with us(and on Maggie's bed) since then. His name is Buster.

My sweet little Molly. She does this when she wants my attention. Bows and barks and then will proceed to "hold a conversation" with me. lol I kind of wish I hadn't encouraged it but oh well.

My mom's dog, Daisy. Again we found her, well my sister did, last summer. We never found the owners for her either, so we kept her. She was pretty matted when we found her, so I don't really know about her past but she was very friendly. We don't really know what breed she is. I'm thinking Bichon my mom thinks Poodle. Maybe a mix of both?

And also hanging out with us right now are my brother's Chihuahuas. On the left is London and on the right is Mattie(His 5 yr old named them.. )

Well that's it for now.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Great to see your furkids! I just love Maggie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute furkids!! I know mine get tired of having their pictures taken, too!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner