Thread: Just some pics of my kids :)

Just some pics of my kids :)

I haven't posted pics in a long time.. I have been.. Slacking! Sorry! But thought I would add some pics.

There are some pics of my room mates animals too.. I think all 3 of her chi's and 1 of her cats may be in some pics. LOL

Yes, we have a house full now. 6 dogs and 3 cats. It is my small fuzzy zoo!

This is Topaz.. Our New Kitten/Cat. We got him a cpl weeks before we knew my Room mate was going to move in
    He chases his tail... Every day... Every morning.. Lol And so I got a video of it..cause it makes me laugh

Tyson and Topaz sharing the Doggy Cot

This is Jade.. My Long term Foster.. that i pretty much own.. LOL and topaz

All 3 of my dogs together on the cot. Lol This is a nightly sight here They all love each other

This is Neo.. one of my Roomie's Chi's.

This is Athena.. One of her cats

More next post...

This is Tekno, One of her other chi's... Mid Yawn. Thought it was a funny pic

This is Luna.. her 3rd Chi

And yes, all animals live peacefully together! lol

Just some random shots of the animals.. Now that I intro'd them all. LOL

Excuse the stains on the carpet. One of the chi's had a accident.. LOL so It was wet from cleaning LOL!

Cute pics! I love the one of all the dogs on the bed together ;] that's sweet ;]
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

That is a housefull of animals! I would love it. hahaha
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

LOL yea.. They cuddle a lot together. The girls seem to lick each other and clean each other often! And yes, it is a Housefull! Went from 3 dogs and 1 cat.. to 6 dogs..3 cats ... over night. Lmao!

Have you attempted an entire family photo yet? We have five cats and three dogs and a family portrait is near impossible for us.

Haha, Topaz looks like a hoot to have around. Reminds me of my sister's cat, Emmitt. He is around one year old now and just recently grew out of the whole "chasing-one's-own-tail" phase.

Anyway, everyone is gorgeous! I love the diversity of all the animals... big and small.

Thanks for sharing!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I Jade and Topaz! They go so well together. And Topaz chasing his tail was hilarious!! Paizly has never done that. It cracks me up that they don't realize THEY are making it move. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

LOL yea, I Love the Grey animals "Blues"! And yes, I have tried when I had 2 of the chi's here.. it is hard enough to get one with my 3 alone! LOL And then trying to add the kittys?? Ehhhh Prolly not! LOL! her two cats hate mine.. Much less each other. LOL They all avoid each other!

And yes, it is hilarious watching him with his tail!

I took some cute pics and videos just a cpl hrs ago.. I am gonna upload and post here

You do have a houseful, that's for sure!!! Cute puppers!!!! (and kitties!!)
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Aww cute furkids!!

In the video, I love when Topaz swats Tyson? and then the kitty. Tyson pays no attention but you see the kitty speed up to avoid it. lol I bet they are thinking that darn annoying thing!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I love the snuggling up picture of the three pups!! I wish mine all snuggled up like that together. They look like they really love each other. Chopper thinks Ryleigh has cooties
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Yea, That was tyson! He and Falise were raised around Kittys. And Jade I wasn't sure how she would do... But is doing beautifully! And Roomie's Kittys aren't fond of there new Baby brother. Lmao!

awww Roomie's chi's Cuddle together under the blankets ALLL the time! Sometimes one will sleep on the cot with one of mine.. But they are on the sofa 99% of the time LOL

Great pics!I bet there's never a dull moment in your house!