Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I'm just wondering whats your thought on chaining a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Yes, the ones who joined between 1201 and 1310 pm on 26 december 2009 from IP address 56.38.123.90-99
    That is some creepy ish. Are you a mod or something?
    MY RUGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by Candy317 View Post
    That is some creepy ish. Are you a mod or something?
    This forum has 2 mods, and LH isnt 1 of them. Either he has some insider info or he has some ninja intraweb skills.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    this forum has 2 mods, and lh isnt 1 of them. Either he has some insider info or he has some ninja intraweb skills.
    lol!!
    MY RUGRATS

As for disliking breeds. I can't dislike ANY dog, I like them all...from the ones I'll personally never own to the down right FUGLY ones. They all have a place in this world
    MY RUGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Nice assumption.

I never mentioned the breed when talking about Lowes. Assumption #1.

The automatic assumption is that because I'm disagreeing with pitty owners, I hate pitties.

And you are all completely and utterly incorrect.

There are two breeds I dislike as breeds, they aren't, however, pit bulls.

As far as snitching on a gang member getting me in trouble, how in heck do you think gangs gain their power? Besides, how are they going to find me or do anything? While there are quite a few gang issues in the area I work in, the area I live in is another issue entirely.

If a dog is wearing service dog attire, I don't even really notice them. However, with the exception of service dogs, I don't believe dogs should be in stores other than pet stores. Were it a business I owner, it would have a big sign at the door stating that while service animals are welcome, pets are not. I love dogs, but they have their place, and in a store isn't it. Poodle, rottie, pit or chi, I don't care. If it's not a service animal, leave it at home or in the car.
    nice assumption yourself!
    I love my bully!

I dunno, I think I find a breed that is ugly... but that is normally not ugly. Lol I'm not a big fan of Bedlinton terriers for one reason. They look like sheep. I've had to work with all different farm animals and for some reason I JUST DO NOT LIKE SHEEP. hahaha So therefore, the bedlingtons look too much like sheep.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post

My children fight with each other sometimes. They also make have messy rooms and bad table manner once in a while. Never once did it occur to me to chain them to their beds.
    WOAH..apples to oranges there. Your kids might fight, but do they fight till the death? Do you get your human boy neutered because you don't want him to knock up a girl? Sorry not a very good example........dogs shouldn't be treated as humans and kids never should be treated as dogs. Just common sense there.

MY RUGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    Marty I'm very interested in you and your dogs way of life before I make my thoughts on chaining. Would you care to indulge me?
    Sure I'll answer anything you have to ask, you did ask nicely didn't you?

As far as all the others as to why the are separated have you ever saw two pit bull's fight?

I don't allow it to happen, some people know me all over the world and know what I'm about and starting Sh*t is not one of them

Read this and then cast stone's if you will...

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t38419/

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t36546/

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t39599/

User name Gamedogs over there

My son's blog....

http://www.pit-bull.org/2009/12/pit-bull-containment/

I guess what I want to know is what's an average day for your dogs. Do they stay on the chain all day? What sort of human interaction do they get daily?

When I think of dogs on a chain I see them outside never getting attention, walked or any of the normal things most house dogs get. Just neglected.

With my dogs they're here in the house with me when they want to be and outside when they want to be. They're constantly being petted, talked to and played with and loved.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I guess what I want to know is what's an average day for your dogs. Do they stay on the chain all day? What sort of human interaction do they get daily?

When I think of dogs on a chain I see them outside never getting attention, walked or any of the normal things most house dogs get. Just neglected.

With my dogs they're here in the house with me when they want to be and outside when they want to be. They're constantly being petted, talked to and played with and loved.
    Try this and tell me if it works...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...f5&skin_id=601
    Last edited by Marty; 01-05-2010 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Try this and tell me if it works...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...f5&skin_id=601
    It worked. Nice looking dogs. Doesn't answer my question and from reading some of the threads you posted it doesn't really look like I'll get my questions answered straight out as it seems you skirt around what you don't want to answer. Which you have every right to do. I just wondered what an average day consisted of for them and you.

So...I'll just stick to looking at pictures you post because as I said, your dogs are beautiful.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

It worked. Nice looking dogs. Doesn't answer my question and from reading some of the threads you posted it doesn't really look like I'll get my questions answered straight out as it seems you skirt around what you don't want to answer. Which you have every right to do. I just wondered what an average day consisted of for them and you.

So...I'll just stick to looking at pictures you post because as I said, your dogs are beautiful.
    How about you come and spend the day with us and see what we do all day long I'm in Ga and thats not to far away

Here ya go a pretty pink coat on my dog will that help?

Enjoy

OMG this thread, and I am a bit wierded out that someone who is NOT a MOD here has my IP addy and thinks that I cam ehere to start problems when my thread was bashed cause I took my dog to Lowes'. lmaoooooooooo, you people can't seem to leave stuff alone.

marty - I have never chained my dogs, Phoebe is tethered for part of the day at ehr house when it is nice outside, butt hat's it, now when I eventaully get more dogs then yes I will have to put some one a chain set up outside, which if done properly I have no problem with as I exercise my dogs everyday and give them all the love they could possibly need. You have a good set up and your dogs are all happy

Candy - I love those pics, I am terrified of crips, lol, btu omg those pics are too cute

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com