Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Blog Entries
    Eeeek. I was mistaken, I thought the format, the whole layout had changed. Turns out ....well it's hard to explain. Nothing has changed, my I pad was just not showing the big picture of the whole shebang and being spoiled by our generous Mayor Karen, I was vaguely disgruntled and a tad saddened. Everything is back and all is right with the world 🤓😎😬🤦🏾‍♀️👍🏿😻🤜🏻🤛 forgive me 😺

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Eeeek. I was mistaken, I thought the format, the whole layout had changed. Turns out ....well it's hard to explain. Nothing has changed, my I pad was just not showing the big picture of the whole shebang and being spoiled by our generous Mayor Karen, I was vaguely disgruntled and a tad saddened. Everything is back and all is right with the world 邏臘‍♀️卵亂 forgive me 
    Aww, okay, no problem!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Thank you ❤️

4. Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I lived for no school snow days. ❤️
    I did too; but only one day it actually happened.

know the most annoying thing though? the bus getting stuck coming home >< man that always ticked me off. why couldnt it get stuck going to school LOL

Blog Entries
    Not really sure I get that. So, you get stuck on the bus on the way to school. Then what, you are stuck on the freakin bus with peeps who may, or may not be in your grade, your class our you have never spoken too before. On the way home, at least that bullshit is over. Never took a school bus in my life. My parents either drove me or I walked.... or did not attend. I'm not proud of it but I spent a lot of time in th office 😳 I always thought our public school system was extremely crappy and I was fairly hesitant to attent. That, and the fact that I was always called to the office on the P.A. System sort of discouraged me. I skipped out 2 out of days.

Blog Entries
    Oops, 2 out of 5 days a week. That is why I so smart

So sorry your public school experience was so poor - I loved school when I was learning, when I got bored I would draw or do something else. I am awful at taking notes, but am okay with that. Upper grades were more fun as there were challenging things to learn. Didn't like all my teachers, but learning I did like. And the college I attended didn't require much note taking, so it was all good!

I did love snow days, though! Stay home, bake cookies, play Monopoly or read and shovel!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    You really do have the best attitude Karen. That's the spirit, I truly admire that. Actually, grade 5 wasn't too bad, 8 and 9... pure hell 😳👹💩

Blog Entries
    What a morning 🙄 Thought my husband had the day off. Turns out he has Mon.off. So....I woke up wondering where he went, and around 10 a.m. I started to freak a bit so I voxed him.....hi, where are you??? I thought maybe he went to Walmart. No one goes to Walmart for 3 hrs. I am at work! 🙄😬 I didn't even make his lunch because I thought he had the day off and he doesn't need any fast food. I'm on a real roll here 🦃 Ya, not the end of the world but jeeeeeez 😐 🙈 💩

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    What a morning  Thought my husband had the day off. Turns out he has Mon.off. So....I woke up wondering where he went, and around 10 a.m. I started to freak a bit so I voxed him.....hi, where are you??? I thought maybe he went to Walmart. No one goes to Walmart for 3 hrs. I am at work!  I didn't even make his lunch because I thought he had the day off and he doesn't need any fast food. I'm on a real roll here 旅 Ya, not the end of the world but jeeeeeez   
    Well, now Monday will feel like a bonus day with him!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    That's very true Karen, good old Monday. If I can provide even the vaguest whisper of entertainment from my many fau paux's, I am more than happy to provide them....especially since there appears to be no end of them in sight. sigh 🙈

12. Well considering i live quite far from town it seemed the crap had just hit the fan if the bus got stuck on the way home as coming home there was way more route that the bus had to cover. least going to school all that route was already done before picking me up an a stuck bus going to school equaled skipped classes instead of having all the them. was win win LOL
    my parents had work early in the morning so i never got the chance to have them take me to school. sometimes theyed pick me after school though if they were in town already for whatever reason/s.

i always did my homework on the bus to pass the time. but really whether going to/from school or on the train or on a plain theres always those of every age we dont know an most likely never will

LOL I hated Public school. I liked Senior Year, but that was about it. College was great, IMO. It was definitely the right amount of challenge and held my interest because I was studying what I wanted. However, it was definitely great to graduate and realize I NEVER had to do it ever again. College was stressful for me, and I guess real life can be, but I like having more free time!

Blog Entries
    I have a random thought, has anyone heard the song by Dead South, Good Company? I figure it's well worth a listen. Easy to Google, you need to sort of watch the video whilst you listen I'm thinking.

Blog Entries
    What does the rainbow bridge mean? Do people actually think that our pets die and are jettisoned to some magical bridge with a rainbow constantly hovering over it? Is it a bridge formed out of a rainbow? Then what happens? So.... they're dead, go to the rainbow bridge and then what? They are like, in heaven, living in eternal bliss..... is that what you all mean. Does it have something to do with the song "somewhere over the rainbow! I am sincerely curious, otherwise I would not inquire. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Sounds like a very interesting take, that's for sure. I have never had a clue as to what the hell this means. Merely guesses.