Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Blog Entries
    Just have to tell you some great news before I stop believing it myself! Woke up this a.m. and Lily and Mia were 4" apart at the end of my bed. Decided not to move after I cracked open me eye, just to observe. Usually it turns out nasty, okay....always. Lily started licking Mia's coat..... Mia actually stood up, looked at Lily to see if she was hallucinating I presume. Well, apparently she figured it was okay with her, layed back down and Lily groomed her coat for a couple more seconds.........OMG!!! If you knew these two, well.... it is freaking EPIC. Then I went downstairs to make tea and discovered it was snowing. I think it just may stick as its really coming down. All I can think is that hell has truly frozen over 😻👍🏿😄

Blog Entries
    Where is everyone today, barely a comment on any animals. Was there an apocalypse I'm unaware of?

I’m here. I was doing laundry and watching the Super Bowl (kind of). Or as our Mayor Karen might say, Superb Owl Sunday.

Blog Entries
    Hi! Alright then, I did laundry during the Super Bowl too. It doesn't tend to do itself, hope it was not as boring a game as everyone sez 😜

I managed to avoid the Stupor Bowl, though much of New England was apparently tuned in! Puppy Bowl for us, please- thankfully they rerun it!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Ha ha! People certainly seem to love balls 😜 So many sports, SO many balls. Just noticed the hummingbird nectar froze again. I bring it in at night and put it out early in the A.M. So... I bring it in the house , put it in a bowl of hot water 3 or 4 times and voila, problem solved. Usually doesn't freeze during the day, cold snap. The thing is, these wee birds are very aggressive and dive at my head whilst I remove it, thaw it out and put it back. Takes about 10 mins. I knew there was a reason I do this at night 😂 Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!!! They are just SO very cute but just as mean as the dickens??? Crazy little sonovaguns for sure ❤️ I hope all you Pet Talkers are well, me good but what a couple weeks for sure. Life is full of curve balls🏉⚽️🏐🏈🎾⚾️🎱🏀

I was there! Even though I watched Kitten Bowl VI and Cat Bowl on Hallmark. Very cute and touching. They had several special needs kitties, and lots of them get adopted during the event.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

can I just say one thing about the State of the Union address? I didn't agree with everything the president said. But as I get older, every year I'm impressed that all the branches of the U.S. government are represented in that one place, at that time. Some of them show that they agree, some don't, and it's back to work the next day. I haven't been to Washington D.C. in many years- I'd like to go again and see the new monuments. I'd also like to go up to Ottawa, Ontario and see the Canadian capital city. Some day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I believe you should say whatever you like about the State of the Union address. I have no comment. I do however know that I have whined before about people talking about the weather. Color me bad, THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW!!!! Crikey!! . No end in sight. Guess we'll get used to shovelling, sweeping and freezin' our arses off. I think that there's a vicious rumour that Canadians live in igloos and are happy as clams, embracing the snow and wind. That's not true. Here in British Columbia, we cry and piss and moan at the first snowflake 🤧❄️. 😀. Just kidding, weatherman predicts a lot more snow. All schools are shut down. Gotta go, grab a hanky 😘

10. LOL the surrounding towns an cities schools have all closed down expect my towns schools. seems to be per-usual as i remember only getting 1snow day the entire time i was going to school but it was only cuz it was -25°F out an they i guess felt story for us kids standing an waiting for the bus that day

I'm watching the Westminster dog show and smiling! All the different dogs - big ones, small ones, fluffy and smooth coats! Dogs that can sit in your lap or take up the whole chair! It's a yucky evening, weather-wise, so watching dogs helps a lot!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What, The Westminster Dog show is on? Well dang, it sure as hell is not on here. I surfed every channel.... it appears we are quite hooped. I have so many channels as it is , I refuse to upgrade, may just crap me pants I'm so upset 🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️👎🏿 Please tell us what happens!

Blog Entries
    I lived for no school snow days. 😻💕❤️

Blog Entries
    I don't like this new format one measly bit. Nope, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I don't like this new format one measly bit. Nope, not at all.
    New format of what?
    I've Been Frosted