Thread: Sweetie Snaps of Sweden!

Sweetie Snaps of Sweden!

Dearest Snaps, what a fine-looking guy you are! Your Tuxedo fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those bushy white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big green eyes! You are gorgeous in every one of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! You're so cute licking up towards your nose in that one. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Sweden to pet you, and pet your dear sister Roséa too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very active but also calm. You will go outside in almost any weather, but you also enjoy sleeping on a bed and relaxing for many hours. You meow at people when you are happy to see them. You also will carry on quite a conversation with your human Dad. Dad will talk to you and you respond with short high-pitched squeaks! You and Roséa and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snaps, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Roséa and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Snapsl

What a handsome boy you are! Your white/black coat looks very soft and is beautiful, like your green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your family decided to take both you and your sister. Settling in a new home is so much easier when you have each other.

How nice that you have access to explore the outside, you don’t even mind the rain, and when your special person comes out, you let her/him know that you appreciate the company by meowing. But you also like to be indoors, relaxing on a warm bed.

You try to understand what dad says, focus on his face and meow back in a high-pitched tone - I think you have quite the conversation going sometimes.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Snaps, what a handsome black and white boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face, with its abundance of whiskers, is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you got adopted along with your sister Roséa. You are not a very talkative kitty, but occasionally, you will have conversations with your person's dad.
    You enjoy the outdoors in any kind of weather, but you also take long naps inside, on somebody's bed.
    Snaps, you are a great kitty, and I wish you, Roséa and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, handsome Snaps and hello to your sister Roséa too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a good-looking white and black kitty you are, Snaps! I like your soft fur, and your cute nose! I would like to gently pat you- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra cuddles for me!

You are a busy kitty, going outdoors even when the weather isn't ideal, to see what is happening. Then you come back inside for long naps! You spend time with your dad, keeping up your part of a conversation! Best of all, you and Roséa are together and loved! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Snaps!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Snaps in Sweden!

Hi Snaps in Sweden! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Snaps, so photogenic, a total heart-melter! And oh, how I love your name! hehe

You sure do have a very special means of communicating with your humans, don't you, especially your human daddy!

Sometimes he meows for a different reason though, and it only works with my father. Dad will talk to him and Snaps will look at his face with a focused expression. Snaps will then respond with short high-pitched squeaks, while looking at him as if he is trying to talk back to my dad! It does not happen too often, but it's pretty interesting to watch!
    How wise your humans were, deciding to adopt you, along with sister Roséa! Double the fun, double the love! How very lucky your furever family is, having a beautiful, inquisitive, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Snaps! You're the best, Snaps, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Snaps, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to sister
    Roséa, too!

Love this one!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Snaps!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Snaps is a very lovely looking fellow and an interesting, most wonderful, special COTD!!

Blog Entries

Rosie

Rosie is such a beautiful cat. She must be very special to you. I  her markings. Tell her I said hello and thank you so much for posting those photos.