Thread: Nifty Nippy and Squirm

Nifty Nippy and Squirm

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    What handsome brothers you are
    full of energy and fun.
    You love each other so much and the walks.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Oh my gosh, just look at you two.. Dearest Nippy and Squirm, aren't you just the sweetest, most adorable little things cuddled up together in that hay! You're so cute with that pale-color fur and those pale-pink noses and eyes. You're albino ferret brothers who love the company of humans and your black Labrador pal Cassia. You love each other very much and will cry if you're separated. You enjoy playing with logs and tubes, balls with holes cut in them, and noisy things. You're typical ferret escape-artists and need to be watched carefully. And how nice that you have leads and can go for walks around the neighborhood and in the countryside! You guys and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nippy and Squirm, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Nippy and Squirm, on sharing POTD honors! You are both adorable and it's heartwarming to read how much you two love each other ~ and your wonderful human parent! People have to be thrilled to me you two when you're enjoying a walk on your leads. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweeties! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. You MUST be careful not to "escape" into a dangerous world of poisons and predators. And, you MUST be careful around ALL other pets, including Cassia, and animals you may meet on your walks: http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/March/08.html

Precious Nippy and Squirm!

Hi Nippy and Squirm, best pets EVER! Happy two for Tuesday Pets of the Day!

Aww!!! What a painfully precious pair you two make; what a double dose of Ferret adorableness we're treated to today! Your feature photo has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

How lucky your family is, having 2 Ferret furkids as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as joyful and playful as you two, cuties! Be they 2 leggers or 4 leggers, you've never met a stranger! Even Cassie the Labbie thinks you're the bees knees!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nippy and Squirm! Meeting you two has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Pets of the Day celebration...taking a leisurely walk though the countryside; playing with your logs, tubes and balls; making tons of Ferret mischief, hehe; cuddling with Cassie and your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Nippy and Squirm, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cassie, too!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Enjoy your walks together, Nifty Nippy and Sam.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana