Thread: Marvelous Movato!

Movato

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Those are some of the cutest pictures.
    Apparently you like your little boots.
    The pictures of you and your little buddy are precious.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Movato!

Hi Movato! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious, most adorable Frenchie you are, Movato! Love those trademark French Bulldog ears, hehe, and oh, just look at that sweet face! Great thanks to your mom and dad for helping your skin sister to overcome her fear of dogs, allowing her the to experience the priceless gift of the unconditional love and companionship of a canine best friend! It's easy to see how handily you won her over with your irresistible good looks, your gentle and loving personality! And hopefully, now that you and your Frenchie sidekick/sister Millie have a paw in the door, her heart will be open experiencing the friendship of dogs of many breeds, big and small! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, smart, playful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Movato! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you (and your fur sib Millie), seeing all of those utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Seriously, just look at that pic of you and your adorable Frenchie sib all decked out in your winter gear...coats and booties! (Looks like a snow day to me!) Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, playing fetch and tug-o-war with your skin sister, maybe taking a ride to PetSmart, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Momo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Frenchie sister Millie, too! Off to check out your Instagram accounts!

No words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD, precious Momo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Movato is to die for!! Killer cute, I am so happy you get little boots, they protect them from heat and cold, injury, germs...etc. Excellent parenting! Cutest little Frenchie, just adorable. Both of them of course! Wonderful photos!!