Thread: Incredible Irbis

Incredible Irbis

Bon jour, Irbis! What a beautiful Chinchilla Persian mix boy you are. Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face is so incredibly sweet with those mesmerizing green eyes.
    I'm glad that your person was not deterred to adopt a cat who has a handicap.
    Fortunately, it doesn't seem to affect you very much, and you get around just fine. You are playful and you have a great appetite. You also get to go outside, with the protection of your human, learning how to ride on their shoulders.
    This part of your parent's writing especially touched my heart: "It should not be hastily concluded that I have already forgotten about my beloved Maôu and those of you who have many children or adored animals know that love does not share, but multiplies as many times as there are individuals to love."
    Irbis, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, Maôu and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Bon jour! And congratulations on finding a human who can care for you and your beautiful coat properly, and let you be the monarch of the house you were meant to be.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dearest Irbis, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are so handsome with that long, fluffy grey and white fur and that sweet face with the white whiskers and the cute nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and they capture both your beauty and your spirit so well. It is so nice to see you in so many different locations and so many different moods. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean over to Perpignan, France to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were adopted at "The Garden of the Padrine" Torreilles Refuge by your loving and beloved person, after your previous owner had passed away. We thank those good people of the Torreilles Refuge for rescuing and helping you and so many other homeless animals, and we also thank your dear person for choosing to adopt a shelter cat, especially one with a slight infirmity, a limp. You are very affectionate, you're playful to the degree that you are able, and you have a hearty appetite. You and your kitty housemates can go outside, safely with your dear person's supervision, even riding on his/her shoulders! We join our good friend cats4ever in being touched by what your dear person said about love. You and she/he and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Irbis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-23-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Irbis!

Bon jour, Irbis! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Persian x Chinchilla you are, Irbris, simply stunning! Your coat, your pearl grey coloring, are magnificent, and that sweet face of yours, utterly heart-melting! You certainly had a sad, sad start at life, sweetheart. Your former human, being elderly, tried her/his best, but sadly she/he was unable to properly care for you, and with her/his passing, you found yourself homeless. But thanks to your hero rescuers, those great people at Toreilles Rescue, "The Garden of the Padrine," and your truly committed and devoted furever human, you're finally living the good life, the happy and carefree life you always deserved. Yes,
    some physical "scars" may be with your for life, that limp, but it's clear you haven't let your challenge keep you from living and loving life to its fullest! And of course, as your human says, no kitty can or should replace a beloved predecessor. But being the animal lover that your human is, there's room in her/his heart for the both of you; you and Maôu being loved equally but uniquely!

It should not be hastily concluded that I have already forgotten about my beloved Maôu and those of you who have many children or adored animals know that love does not share, but multiplies as many times as there are individuals to love. My love for Ma'u will remain and will remain perpetual and unaltered, the love that I will give to Irbis is all new and spontaneously generated, in no case does one replace the other.
    How well your human's kindness and compassion has been rewarded, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Irbis! You've only been with your human a short time, but already the bond of love and trust you share runs deep! You truly are a treasure, Irbis, one brave and beautiful boy, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Irbis, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Wishing for you and your devoted furever human a very happy day of celebration, and many, many years of shared love and companionship!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Irbis in France! Welcome Home, and Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree completely with what my friends have already written! You are very beautiful indeed! Your person is helping you learn to enjoy time outside safely. You are a much loved kitty!

I hope you and your caring person will be very happy! Congratulations on Cat of the Day honor, Irbis!

Congratulations beautiful Irbis, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am sure it is safe to say, all of our Pet Talkers were delighted to meet your darling Sir Irbis today! Such a fine looking fellow and I am so glad you are fulfilling all of his desires and his destiny has nothing but love and blue skies ahead! 🌈 🤜🏻🤛 😺 Irbis looks so wonderful, such a sweet and lovely cat and he certainly is a most special, beautiful COTD!!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Irbis!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! You have the sweetest face and beautiful green eyes. Having lost your previous ownerwho was elderly and couldn’t care for you anymore, you were adopted by a loving family and your coat was taken care of - it is now beautiful. Thank you to your family for adopting you from SPA, it looks like a wonderful shelter.

The fact that your paw has a pin in it doesn’t slow you down much, you are playful, and you also can enjoy an outing with your mom/dad right there with you, making sure nothing happens to you. And you have quite a good appetite, that means you are thriving.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your kitty friends and family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

How nice to visit you again, Irbis, now that your sister Nymia is Cat of the Day today (June 23)!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Irbis

Irbis! What a unique and pretty name! But it is definitely right for you!
    You live in a wonderful home, with a person who loves you very much, and makes sure you know that
    You are a beautiful boy, Irbis. That silver long hair would make any person smile with admiration!
    My wish for you is many more happy love filled years with your person! Safe and sound.