Thread: Beautiful Betty Bopster!

Beautiful Betty Bopster!

Dearest Betty Bopster, what a gorgeous lady you are! That dark Tabby fur with the white trim is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. Those great photos show so well how you've changed since you were a feral kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to El Paso, TX to pet you, both now and back when you were a kitten, and to pet your three kitty housemates too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents found you as a feral kitten, afraid of everyone and everything. Your Meowmie-to-be spent part of each day getting you to eat and drink. After about a month, you finally went to her, then came home with her to stay. Now you are a happy, healthy indoor kitty! You live with three other rescue kitties, and you are all part of the family. You love relaxing on the couch with your favorite Squishy, and you also love sleeping maybe 14 hours a day. You and the other dear kitties and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Betty Bopster, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Betty Bopster!

What a gorgeous tabby girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and has such beautiful colors and markings, and your pale green eyes are stunning. Your also have the sweetest face. And how adorable you were as a kitten!

You started out as a feral kitten, but with patience, love and determination, your mom finally got you inside, and now you live the good life with your family. You are happy, healthy and loved, and you have other kitties to play with - could life be any better!

Have fun playing with your squishy toy and celebrate your special day with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Betty

You are soooo pretty! I'm glad you were rescued and have a great forever home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Betty Bopster, I love your white front toesies! I am so glad your human mom fed you and made you a happy and beloved member of your furrever home. Safe and inside, with kitty friends!

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Betty!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Betty Bopster, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your markings are perfect, complete with white socks, and you have the sweetest face.
    Your kitten picture is sooo adorable. I think you were ready to be tamed.
    How wonderful that your meowmie was patient and dedicated enough to transform you from a feral kitten into a happy indoor kitty. Your siblings are rescue kitties as well, so you fit right in.
    And I agree with you: Everybody should have their 14-hour beauty sleep!
    Sweet Betty Bopster, I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

I am so glad you were rescued, beautiful Betty Bopster!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Betty Bopster!

Hi Betty Bopster! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a wonderful way to end the day, meeting you, seeing your heart-melting pics, having the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Bless your dear mommy, Sue, for her patience, lovingly coaxing you (over an entire month!) into believing that a better life awaited you with she and your daddy to be, in the comfort and safety (indoors!) of a loving forever home (and a comfy couch, hehe)! And the rest is happy history! Bless your dear mommy and daddy for opening up their home and hearts to you, to your 3 fur siblings, assuring that for all the days of your lives you will nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years! How VERY blessed your furever family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving and devoted as you in their lives. You're a treasure, Betty Bopster...FULL STOP!

Thanks to your daddy for sharing your heartwarming homecoming, rags to riches story with us, along with your heart-melting photos, ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, snoozing to your heart's content on your comfy couch, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Betty Bopster, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear furry sibs, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Betty Bopster! What a gorgeous tabby and white kitty you are! Your face is so sweet, too!

How wonderful that your mommy encouraged you to get acquainted by getting you to eat and drink! After about a month, you decided to become an inside kitty, and the deal was made! Now you have food and water, toys, kitty siblings and loving paw-rents! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Betty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What can one say about dear Betty that has not been said already. Such an adorable and darling COTD! Sweet kitten indeeed.