Thread: Yin

Yin

Hello, Yin (and Yang too) You are both so handsome, I just love the flame point felines! Hot Hot Hot Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Yin and Yang

My kitty looks just like Yang, so I know what it is to live with Siamese; they do make you do their bidding. But since they are so cute and precious, we welcome the chance to be their slaves. Yin (and Yang), have a wonderful day today.

Congrats Yin, on your COTD status, I love your pic

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous couple Yin and Yang make! So if Yin is the "Yinstigator" b/c he starts things, is Yang the "Yangster" (gangster) b/c he finishes them? Whatever the case, they're adorable and Yin sounds as though he's a real trip to live with. What a character! Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yin - hello sweet face

Congratulations Yin. You are the Cat of The Day.

I love your coloring as well as your disposition. You seem to be a real character.

If you ever get tired and need a vacation, you are welcome to come stay with us at Camp Vermont.

Enjoy your special day, it's YOUR day.

Take care of Yang!

All the campers at Camp Vermont

You are quite the character, Yin! I have a kitty that does just as you do with his favorite stuffed toy! In fact lately he has been bringing about 4 or 5 down the hall to the bedroom at night, for us to discover the next morning! It is a very endearing trait. Hope you and Yang have a fun day celebrating your COTD status, handsome Yin!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I really love your bathroom sink fixtures... ~Yin & Yang~ I can see the Siamese in those beautiful slightly crossed blue eyes! Have fun with Yang on your special day as COTD. I can see you "treadmilling" on the glass door
    Cute, sweet, girlyman Btw carrots are good for your eyesight

Grace sure is "cute as a button"!
    Last edited by cool4catz2; 12-28-2009 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Can't spell slightly....duh.

What a great Team Yin and Yang make!
    That thierd photo with the little kiss on the head reminds me so much of My Siamese 6 pack, now all Angels.
    The Siamese is such an affectionate Cat and they do everything with a great deal of passion, whether its playing, eating or being Companions to thier fellow Cats!!

And Yin is such a Handsome Cat with his coat so shiny, and you can see that he has the Siamese Spirit of Fun, Joy and Adventure!!!

The Siamese Six Pack Leads the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWSS for Thier Fellow Meezers , Our Newest Friends and Our Newest Cats of the Day Yin and Yang the Eternal Companions.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yin!!!!!!!! You are one good looking boy!!! LOVE those eyes!!!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yin you are one gorgeous fellow!!!
    (so is your bro, Yang)

I loved the picture of you washing Yang's ear! How sweet of you to do that hard-to-reach spot for him. I hope you two and your loving family are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Yin!

Yin - I love your pictures - I see that you have a Siamese sibling in one pic. Reading about your different antics made me laugh! Enjoy your COTD status!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, Yin! What a breathtaking beauty you are, Yin; simply gorgeous!!! And just as personality packed and life loving as you are beautiful! And oh, smart! hehe It's no small feat, corralling the humans as aptly as you have! For sure you have them firmly in the grasp of those precious paws! hehe But one thing you really must work on, and that is getting your Mom to install a vanity with a double sink! How precious a photo is that!!!

Thanks for the big smiles, beautiful Yin! I very much enjoyed meeting you (and Yang) today, reading your most entertaining bio.! You truly are one extra special feline, and so deserving of Pet Talk's "top cat" honors! Hope you and fursib Yang are both enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and spoiled to pieces! Please have your Mom give you both, a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi yin

YOU KNOW-THOSE MUST BE VERY POWERFUL PAWS! YOU ARE VERY SWEET AS IS YANG! HAPPY COTD AND NEW YEAR TO YOU BOTH SOON. I GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT FAUX CARROT-FUNNY!THE PIC OF YOU BOTH IN THE TUB/SINK IS GREAT AS WELL!GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Oh Yin, what an adorable handsome boy you are!!!
    I hope you're having a great day, full of joy and celebration on your honor

Happy COTD to you, my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you and Yang
    astrid

I'm with everyone else who says hello to Yin AND Yang! This photo has touched my heart today ... Yin and Yang, kitty buddies. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to both of you (because you can both be CotD for me!) and a very long, full, fun, happy life!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678