Thread: teddy guinea pig, vancouver,bc? :(

teddy guinea pig, vancouver,bc? :(

hey~ i was just wondering if theres anyone here living in vancouver that knows of a teddy bear guinea pig breeder? I'm looking to add a female teddy to my family of piggies, but i'm having trouble finding one in vancouver, please send me a mail and let me know !

Why don't you consider looking in rescues? I know that there are tonnes of piggies in the Vancouver area, your sure to find a long haired one that needs a home. <3

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

:(

im planning to do that too i just want one teddy bear guinea pig xD
    , felt bad about one of the guinea pigs i got, i was picking up supplies for my other piggies, and saw him sitting in the tank, he just yawned and i could see part of his fur on the right side of his face was gone, and there was dried up blood >< so i bought him at the petsmart >.<!

I'm not sure where you could find that specific type of guinea pig, BUT I can guarantee you that even if you don't happen to end up with that specific type you will love your piggie just as much. There is a small pet rescue in Vancouver that does amazing work for small animals. They are flooded every day and looking for loving homes. I would try contacting them, I'm not sure they would have that specific type of piggie but they have other adorable piggies up for adoption last I saw. www.littlemischiefrescue.org I absolutely love the amazing ppl who run this rescue. I recommend adopting from them. They make sure to give each and every little critter hands on attention so that they are well socialized for adoption and they are housed properly and kept very healthy. Good luck! I have been where you are wanting a specific type of pet. I really wanted a tortishell cat, but I adopted my little orange and white boy and I am so glad. Plus it always feels so much better to adopt rather then buy from breeders.

thanks! :)

i just wanted that teddy bear guinea pig, picking her up from seattle, thanks for the link,
    im not sure how far into the future that i'm going to be getting more guinea pigs but i want to look into donating to the rescue if i can