Thread: Coconut

Coconut

Hello, Coconut you beautiful feline Blessings to the humans to take care of feral felines. Enjoy your special day - as a non-feral feline - and Cat of the Day to boot! Purrs

What a sweet little girl you are coconut. You are very lucky to have been rescued too, such a great story. I hope you are happy forever in your home with your special meowmy.
    Happy cat of the day!

Oh Coconut, I love your name and you are such a very pretty kitty, congrats on your POTD status!

Well, Coconut, are you just the cutest! Deafness hasn't stopped my little orangie Creamsicle and I know it won't stop you either from living life to the fullest. Blessings to you and your human for giving you a chance. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Coconut is just BEAUTIFUL. Love the perfect pink ears and that look of total love and happiness on her face!

Happy COTD, little Coconut!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Coconut what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved meeting you and seeing your sweet picture today! It sounds like you have a wonderful life. My cats don't know the word "no" either and they can all hear. I hope you are being extra spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coconut, you are so beautiful! I love your soft white fur and pretty eyes. I'm glad you found your forever home. You are a great COTD, Coconut!

Coconut, such a pretty girl with your little pink accents and that curled up happy kitty smile! I am so glad to make your acquaintance!

Congratulations on your COTD status, sweetie, I hope you're having the very special day you deserve!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Coconut, when a cat is as sweet and pretty as you are, hearing is not necessary at all! You look so happy in your picture and I'll bet your people are just as happy to have you! Happy COTD pretty girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a Sweet Little Survivor you are Coconut, one day a poor Little Stary in a Feral Colony, and here you are just short months Our Cat of the Day, living with Your Best Friend in a Beautiful Loving Furr Ever Home.
    And you are 7 months young, and we know that you are growing to be quite the Beauteous Young Lady Cat.
    But not too soon Coconut , as we know that Your Meeowmie wants to enjoy you asa Kitten for as long as possible!

We are praying that we see more of you Coconut, sometimes the only time we see the Cat of The Day is when they are honored and we never see them again.
    We do hope we see more of You Coconut, you are One VIC!
    Very Incredible Cat!!

The Found Cats especially Former Porch Cats Tubster Panther and Scrappy 2 lead the cheers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS For Our Newest Cat of the Future , Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Cosmic Charismatic Coconut!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Coconut! What a precious, extra special girl you are! After such a rough start at life, you've certainly settled in and learned to love the good life; grabbing life by the tail and shaking it for all its worth! Not even a hearing disability can keep you from enjoying every moment of your blessed life! We are so grateful for caring people such as your rescuers, and of course your proud and devoted Mommy...the foster failure! But seriously, she didn't even have a chance, hehe Who could resist a kitty as beautiful and sweet as you??? She was mere putty in your paws!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Coconut! I hope you and your Mommy are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! I'd love it if she'd give you a few extra hugs, and a kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Coconut

HI PRETTY COCONUT GIRL THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL TREE ALSO! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF LOVE AND FUN-WITH A HOME OF YOUR OWN! I HOPE YOU GOT SOME OF THOSE CATNIP-FILLED PILLOWS THAT ANIMAL PROTECTIVE PLACES MAKE OUT OF LOVE. I AM AN UPSTATE NY CAT LADY AND I THINK YOUR HUMAN IS A HERO FOR MAKING YOUR STATUS HIGHER AND SAFER BY TAKING YOU IN AND ALLOWING YOU TO TRAIN HER! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS REALLY! HUGS AND SCRATCHES AROUND THE EARS AND UNDER THE CHIN ARE GOING OUT TO YOU COCONUT-ENJOY AND FEEL THE LOVE!SUSANSWATLIN518

Beautiful white Coconut with the pink nosie! My kitty doesn't know "no" either. You are so lovely, happy Cat of the Day to you and Merry Christmas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cute Coconut!

I'm sure that your lovely white coat added to the holiday decor - LOL!
    I'm happy that you have a safe loving home!

Coconut

Hi,
    I'm Coconut's "mom" and just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful post about her. I almost didn't submit that picture because of the background. She had just trashed the little "Charlie Brown" tree and scattered the firewood everywhere, but then she had the nerve to have that "who me?" look on her precious face, that I just had to use the picture. We adore her and my boyfriend is absolutely stupid about her. She's definitely a "Daddy's girl." I'm just the food provider and the toy finder when she loses them...she comes to me for those things...
    Anyhow, I was thrilled when I saw she was cat of the day. I took the picture a year ago, but I guess it takes that long to get chosen...
    Again, thanks everyone..