Thread: Help in new jersey

Help in new jersey

DIRECT CONTACT IS MONICA AT [email protected].

PLEASE, THIS SITUATION IS URGENT AS THESE KITTIES NEED TO BE ADOPTED BEFORE FORECLOSURE OCCURS ON JANUARY 15th!!! PLEASE HELP ME HELP THEM!!!

PLEASE CROSSPOST FAR AND WIDE!!!!
    RITA AND LILY CAN GO TOGETHER OR SEPERATELY!!

THIS IS RITA

This is Miss Rita and she is a sweet, loving, and generous 7 year old declawed girl. Rita would love a nice warm forever home where she can sleep and cuddle and play with her new family. Rita is Up to Date on her shots, spayed and is very ready to settle in with her new family. Rita understands that her family is going through a very tough time and she will miss them very much. Can you help Rita through her loss and help her to feel safe once again. I know she will appreciate your kindness and generosity.

THIS IS LILY

This is Lily and she is a 1 year old fun loving Cutie pie who would love to have other kitty friends to play with as she is an active young girl. Lily love cuddles and rubs and adores being part of a family. Lily is Up to Date on all her shots but is not yet spayed. I can offer assistance on low cost spaying if you would like to adopt Lily. Lily understands too that her family is going through a very rough time and she is very sad for them as she is just as sad for her loss of them. Can you find it in your heart to give Lily a forever home where she can feel safe and loved once again? She will forever be grateful to her new family as she is just that kind of lady!!

Monica Sinforosa
    Crossed Paws Rescue, LLC
    ACO, NJ
    www.crossedpawsrescue.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RITA.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	44539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LILY.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	44540  
    GILL & Crew;

I know of a woman with 3 children that is looking for an older declawed cat to adopt, but doesn't want to pay an adoption fee. Should she contact this group about Rita? If so I will need contact info to call and give her. She is in Bordentown, NJ which is Burlington County. I don't know where Phillipsburg is, and she may not want to travel far. Thanks.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

If she doesn't want to pay an adoption fee, I'm sure she's not going to want to pay for gas and travel.

I'd question this adoption if I were you. I have a feeling she's been turned down by other rescue organizations. If she can't afford an adoption fee, she's not going to be able to afford vet bills, etc. Especially with 3 kids.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Let's not be so quick to judge. I do not know this woman, and have only spoken to her on the phone a couple of times. The going rate around here to adopt a cat is about $80.00. Simply because someone may balk at paying that much does not necessarily mean they do not have the resources to keep a cat fed and healthy. And of course, financial status is no indication of the love someone has to offer.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Simply because someone may balk at paying that much does not necessarily mean they do not have the resources to keep a cat fed and healthy
    I don't know about your vet, but last I knew, my vet takes Visa, American Express and Master Card. Love don't pay the vet bills.

What if an emergency comes along and the cat needs a vet. I'm sorry. But I've been in rescue a long time and have seen SO many cats get dumped because they "can't afford" to get them the medical help they've been promised, as a responsible pet owner.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Love DOESN'T pay the vet bills . . . no kidding!

I've been doing rescue for a long time as well, and just thought I'd help a cat find a home before the foreclosure happens, now only two days away.

I'm being reminded of why I rarely ever participate in these threads.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

AvaJoy - everyone's experience is different. Please don't let those differences keep you from participating here and helping those two dear cats.

Any news on the lady who is interested, or other homes for them?

I am up in Canada, in an apartment with 2 cats - I can't help with transport or anything. But there are people here who can and do.

I hope you hear back from this lady.

hugs
    Candace
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks for your support, Candace. I left a voice mail for the woman but have yet to hear back from her. She may have already adopted a cat, as I had given her several leads before I read about this urgent need to place Rita and Lily. I will post again if this works out, and thanks so much again for your kind words.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avajoy,

Please don't NOT post here. I'm only voicing my honest opinion, MY opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs. Good luck finding homes for the cats.

I'm being reminded of why I rarely ever participate in these threads.
    Your words, not mine. Lose the attitude, will ya? You want to post, fine. Ya don't, buh-bye.

Moosmom, it is YOU who need an attitude adjustment. Posting negative assumptions about this potential adopter was unwarranted and unjustified. You should have refrained from putting in your 2 cents on this thread. I was only trying to give a cat a home, for goodness sake! Being cat rescue people, isn't that our goal? Give the benefit of the doubt and cease fire, Moosmom.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Any word on a home for these kitties? Prayers going out that they have a great furrever home soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cease fire...AGREED.