Thread: Cadbury

Cadbury

On December 20, '09 my rabbit Cadbury died. I've had Cad for about 7 years now. He was such a sweet rabbit and was always friendly w/ people of all ages. When my 5 y/o niece wanted to hold him he was so gentle w/ her and never tried to kick or scratch. I've had Cad longer than I've had most of my dogs. He was a Dutch Rabbit. He loved my little black dog Adrian-when he would be down on the floor he would follow her around the whole house! He loved carrots and lettuce, but his favorite sweet food was candy bars~he absolutely LOVED them! (When I named him I named him after the 'Cadbury cream egg) I don't know exactly what took him from us. He had been acting a little different the last week, like not eating as much as he usually did. And when I went out to check on him the other day he was gone, but I do know that I have never known a more sweeter or more loving rabbit than my Cadbury. I will miss him.

*Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Dear Genny,

I'm so sorry to hear that your Cadbury bunny crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He was beautiful. . .I know his time with you was wonderful. His sweet disposition proves that he loved you and was loved by you.

Lots of hugs,
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Thankyou And he was....he was just such a sweet rabbit. It feels so strange him not being here anymore. You know he was here all the time for 7 years and now all of a sudden he's gone.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Rest in peace, Cadbury bunny. You are a handsome boy, and have certainly left big bunny pawprints on your person's heart that will stay there forever.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm sorry about Cadbury.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thankyou Karen and Chocolatepuppy

I am so sorry for you deep loss. Your words tell a story of love, devotion and joy, what more could a bunny want, but a candy bar now and again.
    I hope that you will take another bun into your home soon. Not to replace precious Cadbury but because you are such a good mom to bunnies and they so need them.