Thread: Good Lord this place is hopping!

Hybrid View

You do conformation AND Agility? Where do you find the TIME!

Hi and welcome, seems you will fit right in with all the craziness here. We LOVE photos.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    IBC,

WELCOME!!!!! This place is great!! Got questions about animal care??? Lots of people with experience in various species of animals. I know you'll love it!!
    I don't have questions in particular at this time, but I do like to hear other peoples experiences. These kinds of places are perfect for learning from others. I've been into animals, nurtition, and training since i was very young. I was a problem child way back, and animals were where I learned to focus my energy positively.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You do conformation AND Agility? Where do you find the TIME!

Hi and welcome, seems you will fit right in with all the craziness here. We LOVE photos.
    I thought about doing agility to be honest with you... one of my dogs, Pig, would just LOVE it... but she would not do great in competition with the NADAC or the USDAA. They're just simply not meant for speed. I sent her to a trainer who focused on her knack for loving obsticles on the agility course, she has many NADAC and USDAA titles on her own animals. At this point in time it's just something we do in our free time for Pig to enjoy.

What I am working on getting the pups towards are titles in Competition obedience and competition Rally (basically on lead obedience) with the UKC. They aren't ready to compete right yet, but we're getting there!

Confirmation is very political so I don't bank on getting titles there. We have our first show on Janurary 16th in Birmingham Alabama.

To be honest even with all of that I barely find the time. My goal by the end of the year is to try to get a small clientelle up to offer puppy and basic obedience. Hopefully, by the end of the year next year I'll be able to add an intermediet class. Animals are where my passion is, and this desk jockey job is not where I want to be!

EDIT: I have some pictures up in the General Dog discussion forum

Hi IBC, is good to see you here and those pics ofyour crew, y aknow I love them, those mugs and you sound like me, always busy, weight pull, OB, agility, Rally, confirmation, hahaha girl, need a clone and welcome to PT

Thanks so much Tye. To be honest with you I do have a clone...well as clone as possible lmfao my sister looks JUST like me. In the last 2 months I started having her come out and help me with the dogs durring the day while I'm away at work.

hahaha, Harley D, right?? and since I don't speak to my family, I wish my sis would help. Is awesome that she is helping yu and you do have a clone, Is good to see you here, I hope you like it

Hello and Welcome! I just got done posting to your thread in DG and just love all your dogs. I forgot to mention I adore the name Pig...too cute!

Hope you enjoy it here, it really is a wonderful forum!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets