Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I did not post this when I joined and thought I would come by and say hi. I am a tarantula/invert keeper/dealer. Have over 10,000 tarantulas and many others including scorpions, centipdes, mantis, and other exotic bugs. Thanks for having me aboard!

Not everyone is a bug person, but you sound like a real bug afficionado! Welcome!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome! Tarantulas are very interesting creatures, and I have enjoyed many spiders in the forest behind my house (as long as they're BACK THERE!) - we have some beautiful orb weavers in the woods.

I have to tell you, I can't remember where it was, but I did see your post elsewhere and at first glance, I thought your signature was "KenTheBigGuy" and I thought it was interesting to bill yourself that way! I'm glad it's BUG guy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Welcome Ken! I see some huge and interesting insects and spiders over here where I live in Southern China. My students think I am nuts because I catch them and put them outside rather than harm them when they are disrupting my classes lol! ( the bugs not the students)
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi