Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey group I'm marty from other forums

Hi Marty! Welcome to Pet Talk! Nice looking dogs. Since you opened that gross can of worms, I understand APBT's not being pack animals, but have to ask, why chained, not kenneled?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

awwww Marty look at that gorgeous brindle, and that lei is lookin stylish man. I too like the las tpic of Rufus kissing the toes

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Hi Marty! Welcome to Pet Talk! Nice looking dogs. Since you opened that gross can of worms, I understand APBT's not being pack animals, but have to ask, why chained, not kenneled?
    Have you ever seen the results of a determined dog getting to something, man they can really mess there self up getting through and ever over and under a chain link fence

This dog eats it's way through the kennel, gets scared up and your calmed a dog fighter LOL

These dogs are DA "Dog aggressive" Not HA "Human aggressive" two entirety different things.... I own game-bred dogs and you can come in my yard at night And pet/steal any thing I got, it's the new fad dogs you better watch out for LOL

Bred for money along no testing of temperament what so ever APBT's "pit bull's" in general are in big trouble because this

Maybe someone else can explain it better than me

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Maybe someone else can explain it better than me
    No need, I understand.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I believe it's all based on their up bringing and training. You have beautiful dogs!!! I was brought up with all kinds of animals, hence my love for them, and I do mean ALL of them.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!