Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What kind of dog do you have?

Your story is so coincidental. When our Kaycee had to be put to sleep due to a terrible battle with congestive heart failure, our precious Lilly was born the next day!!! I think God works in mysterious ways with life and death. I will be forever grateful for the company of Honey, and six weeks later, Baby Lilly, after Kaycee died. I certainly can understand your feelings about Star.

Yes! Thanks Tatsxxx11! Cody still thinks he's a puppy! It is the Lab, always with some squeezy toy or 2 tennis balls in that grinning mouth! We are all so lucky! I've warned the family, NO WAY could I be without a dog, hope it's a long time from now, but regardless, I can't imagine my life without one. By the way, newest issue of US NEWS (stolen from a dr office, a felony I'm sure) front cover on Animal Emotions and interesting results about dogs and owners. Some of it is like listening to us!

Hi Baby Lily, Honey and Cody! Thanks for sharing your "tales."

i have a rotty/border collie mix 60lb , A rotty/aulstralian shephard mix 100lb, and a german shephard/akita mix 120lbs. i love them all. I wouldn't know what to do with out them

I have 2 Beagle/Corgi mixes (we call them the Borgi Bridage). The both have long Corgi bodies and floppy ears, and both have the long Corgi snout.

Mojo has short legs, with Beagle markings and Binkley has longer legs with the reddish-gold and white Corgi markings.

I have four dogs; a St.Bernard, Bernese Mt. Dog, Boxer, and a Yorkie. They all live in the house with us, making even the largest house seem small! The Berner, Boxer, & Yorkie are all working obedience dogs. The Saint was a breed prospect that didn't pan out -- but he's a wonderful pet, and we couldn't give him up. Of the dogs, the Yorkie calls the shots, and makes all the "doggie" type decisions.

golden retriever, amthony, male, 4 months old....cutest dog

We live in Seattle with a boy named Sue. Sue is a 75 pound Chow-Chow/Labrador mix whom we recently adopted from the local animal shelter. He is just an absolute character!

------------------
    Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue...

Well, to start off, We have 3 Golden Retrievers, (Hogan-male-4ys, Dakota-male-3yrs & Cheyann-female-6 mnths). We also have an 8yr old Walker Hound/Dalmation mix, 2 cats (Zipper & Sassy), an Iguana named Ziggy and a 55 gallon fish tank with lots of fish! We did have a total of 7 cats when my outdoor cat had kittens, but they have all found new homes, even mom! Now that is an ACTIVE house hold!!!

[This message has been edited by GoldieMom (edited October 31, 2000).]

We have 3 Golden Retrievers (Hogan-male-4yrs, Dakota-male-3yrs & Cheyann-female-6 mnths). We also have an 8yr old Walkerhound/Dalmantion mix (Scoobie), 2 Cats (Zipper & Sassy), an Iguana (Ziggy) and a 55 gallon fish tank!

Now tell me I don't have a busy house hold!! On top of that, we just had a baby Sept. 14, 2000! It may seem crazy but we are one big family!!

GoldieMom:
    On top of that, we just had a baby Sept. 14, 2000! It may seem crazy but we are one big family!!>>>>>>>>

Congratulations on your new baby.

GoldieMom,
    First of all congratulations on your new baby!! My dogs were my excuse for not being able to have another baby. Nothing physical, by the way, just no husband!!!! Anyway, how do you manage? I work full time, have one 9 1/2 year old daughter, two dogs, 1 cat, 2 hamsters and 3 hermit crabs. I always feel like I do everything "half way". If you have a secret, you need to share it with the rest of us!!!!!

Good luck with your whole gang.

Goldiemom..after I wear out my welcome at Logan's or she throw me out, I'm moving to yours!!! What fun!!! If you make a Xmas card with a family picture, can you somehow send it through to us??? I'd love to see your brood!

I will not throw you out, Karen, provided you bring Cody too!! Anytime you need a visit in the south, you've got a place to stay. I am not nearly as efficient as GoldieMom!!!

hi all, i have 2 boxers, a boston terrier and a pug. all but the pug were adopted.