Thread: About Me

About Me

How come whenever I try to go to the 'about me' page on pettalk it won't let me edit my page. I wanted to take off some stuff on my signature, but when i click the words that say 'edit your about me page' it will go to the page but will now let me type anything. I was wondering what's wrong? I've gone to that before and it's never happened???
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'd just clear your cache and try again. We haven't change your permissions or anything.
    I've Been Frosted

OK, I'll go try it again, thanks ;]
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I don't know if you've figured it out or not. I also am not sure that I understand what you're clicking on. The only "about me" page I see is if I click on my user name and then there is an "about me" tab. I don't see any "edit my about me info" there. I see a link to click to see how others see my "about me" page. The way that I know to edit signatures is by clicking on the "User CP" link. That is on the far left side of the options right under the thread categories. It is above the actual threads here on Pet Talk. When you click on "User CP" link, there is a list of different options on the left side that allows you to edit different things with regard to your information and signature. When you make changes there, it changes the information on your "about me" page. I hope that makes sense and helps if you didn't figure out how to do it after clearing out your cache.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.