Thread: Handsome Charlie!

Handsome Charlie!

So Im up late trying to make my other computer work right. After hitting it, yelling at it, and finaly reformatting it, I am finally getting it working right again but my blood preasure is up, Im stressed and I still ready to punch things that just shouldnt be punched.

But then I see your pic as Dog of the Day and I am more relaxed and mellow. From your smile I believe you are a Pit mix.

Im glad you where such a great fit for your family and your family was such a great fit for you.

THanks for lowering my stress and bp.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Charlie, you are a big handsome boy, aren't you. I'm glad you came to a happy forever home while you were still a pup. I don't blame your one bit for loving your young owner a lot. Wish I could hear you snore big boy, and watch you play with the little dog. Sounds like you are a wonderful ambassador for big scary dogs everywhere. Congratulations Charlie on being our DOTD.

Look at that sweet, happy face! I'm so glad you are getting the love and life of comfort you deserve! Nice meeting you, Charlie, and my cats and I send you kisses on that beautiful pink nose of yours!

u are one adorable pup.....he looks like a straight red nose pit to me my pit is 130 llbs easy so he could b full blooded well happy DOTD...

Hi Charlie !!!!~~

What a great looking boy you are, Charlie!! We are thrilled to meet you today. What are the chances of a handsome man like you coming into a back yard and being in need of a home? WOW!! What a great day it was when you found your forever family. Your bio is fantastic!! It is so cool that you had an already made family and you and the fursibs are the bestest of buddies. Congrats on your big day today as our DOTD!! We love all your nicknames too!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses and butt scratches from us today to help celebrate--some for the fursibs too!! We would love it if Mom joined Pet Talk and shared more of you and the rest of the family. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Charlie,

You are a very handsome pup & I'm pleased to meet you today.
    I am so happy that you found a great family. Big congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending good wishes, hugs
    & a few kisses too big guy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Dog of the Day to you Charlie, you hunky handsome big boy!!! Gorgeous, that you are! Just look at that million mega watt smile! And you have every reason to smile, don't you sweetheart? Talk about finding the pot of gold at the end of rainbow, hehe! For sure that is what you stumbled upon the day you wandered into your family's friend's friend's backyard! And what a perfect fit you are sweetheart, not only for your people, but for your pup pals Daisy, Maggie and Teddy too! A ready made family...could life be any better? hehe We're all so happy you found your way to such a fab forever family, Charlie! And wish for you all many, many more happy, love filled years together! Your people were truly blessed, the day you literally, walked into their lives! (You even fulfilled your young person's dream to one day be Mom to a pink nosed pup!) As has been said, you are one amazing ambassador for Pitties worldwide!

Congratulations on your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top dog," Charlie! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day celebrating with your family, human and furry; that you're being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces...just like every day! (Please ask your Mom to give you and bunch of big boy sized hugs, some sloppy wet kisses and a butt scratch or two, for me (Daisy, Maggie and Teddy, too!) Lots of love to you precious Charlie, from Sandra and Star the Lab in snowy Pa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~