Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To All Catmobile Kitties

Damn, I’m just now out of my box - are there any shrimps left?

I think I missed something important. I so would have preferred to spend New Years Eve with you all, but I can do without the fireworks, thank you!

If you’re planning more trips, you can count me in.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, Fister, I wondered where you were!! I missed you and your little backpack! You would have had a great time in Boston - we all loved it! New Year's Eve, though - WOW!! It was CRAZY!! We met up with some of our horsie friends - they helped us get through the maze - and were delivered safely to Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's private space. It was so nice of them to invite us! We watched all the performances, the craziness of the crowd, and the fireworks! Then we were delivered safely back to the Catmobile for the trip to Boston. Now we're back in NYC and getting ready for the Hudson River trip! It's cold, we really have to bundle up, but it'll be great fun!

We'll be coming home tomorrow, purrents, see you soon!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Gidday mates, honestly we have had such an awesome time, we are so tired and hope to catch some shut eye on the plane home, will be leaving soon, sorry to say goodbye to everyone, we had such fun, but i am missing both my mums, and Lexie wants to see her ole buddy Ash and make sure he is doing ok, she has been worried about him while we have been here.

Was great meeting you all, if you ever want to venture down under,we have many adventures awaiting you all,Bye for now love nikkie and lexie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hey everybody!!
    I'm back home!! I had a great time and tons of fun... I'm exhausted now, I'm gonna catch some zz's...

I hope to see you all again soon, BYE!!!
    Sophie

astrid

Hi fellow kitties,
    Did we have a blast or what?!? I'm so happy that all of you were able to make the trip. The Catmobile is back at the Jaguar dealer and the service manager said his crew will start checking it out so it will be ready when we plan our next trip.

Meowmie was so jealous when I told her we were with Marc Anthony, she likes how he sings. I reminded her that we get VIP treatment every place we go.

When I arrived home there was a surprise waiting for me. Soncat completely rearranged his room and a few of my best hidey spots are gone. That's okay though, he gave me a brand new bed in there. It's ultra comfortable but it's so cold in Trenton that I still go under the comforter with him.

Nikkita and Lexie, thank you for teaching us the Haka dance! Please be sure to join us on future Catmobile trips. Fister, we missed you! Don't worry, you're definitely in on the next one.

Well, I have an early day in Cat Court tomorrow and must get into my new bed. Thanks to all of you for coming and making our trip so much fun. Also a very special thank you to all the Meowmies that made sure we had all that wonderful food.

If any of you get any ideas for another Catmobile adventure, be sure to post in and let us know. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Would you like to come to Chicago in February, kitties? The new 101 Dalmatians Musical will be here, or we could take in the Joffrey Ballet "Cinderella". Maybe you want to plan your return to the Windy City when the weather is more reliable, though.

P.S., Sophie, my meowmie got Chapstick on the monitor trying to give you a kissie (post #49)! She hopes you felt it all the way in Guatemala.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Would you like to come to Chicago in February, kitties? The new 101 Dalmatians Musical will be here, or we could take in the Joffrey Ballet "Cinderella". Maybe you want to plan your return to the Windy City when the weather is more reliable, though.

P.S., Sophie, my meowmie got Chapstick on the monitor trying to give you a kissie (post #49)! She hopes you felt it all the way in Guatemala.
    Cassie (and Mom), I think you're forgetting something! The Catmobile has some plans in February...
    http://www.nbcolympics.com/

Last edited by Pinot's Mom; 01-08-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Pinot, thank you so much for reminding my human where I will be this February! Chicago isn't very nice that time of year anyway. Better to be in beautiful Catada.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678