Thread: Skip to the loo, my Miao Mi?

Skip to the loo, my Miao Mi?

Cat uses human loo

A pet cat has become an online star in China because it can use a toilet made for humans.

Owner Fang Deng, 32, posted a clip of his ginger cat Miao Mi showing off her special trick.

Deng told the Chongqing Business News: "If the toilet is occupied she will wait patiently until it is free before going in.

"Then she squats on the edge of the loo - just like we do - and does her business.

"Afterwards, she takes a peek at what she's done and then flushes the toilet with her paw."

Internet users have left comments about Miao Mi's intelligence - and are also asking Deng for toilet training tips.

--------------------------

LOL, I got a kick out of the "she takes a peek" comment.....What cat doesn't?

At least she doesn't kick that darn cat litter all over the floor! Maybe I should have a talk with my two...hmmm.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Four thumbs up for title!

Love, Columbine

I've heard of cats being able to use regular toilets before but I've never heard of them also being able to flush the toilet afterwards. I did see a video about a cat that kept flushing the toilet though but he did it just for the fun of it.

I wonder if I can train the Found Cats!
    The extra water bill wouldnt matter as I am on a minimum charge as historically I dont use that much water!!
    That would easily be less than buying litter and lugging it home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I've seen kits for your cats to potty in the toilet and a friend of mine had a dog that would pee on the toilet, but this is the first I've heard of one flushing afterward.