Hi all.
Kyle Berry, the Enfield man who killed a neighbor's cat is rescheduled for court in Enfield GA 13 on 12-10-09 - kept getting delayed. You can use this link to find out more specifics - and click on the Docket number for him:
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/parm1.aspx I found this site as I was googling his name - I do it periodically. He did a bad "road rage" on my hubby on I91 in Holyoke MA several years ago - almost killed people on the highway when he dove in front of my hubby's loaded Mack truck ( it was in his way and he was in a hurry). He passed him in the breakdown lane/shoulder and slowed almost instantly from 65 to 2 mph after passing him. He jumped out of his car, climed up on the truck, bashed in the window, broke the ignition key out, threw hubbies glasses out somewhere and proceeded to beat him severely. He went to court in MA and had to pay damages to us as well as go to anger management - lots of good that did. He didn't think he did anything wrong. His talk, facial expressions and demeanor in court showed the judge a bit of his nastyness. He does have an uncontrollable temper and is violent. He has had previous anger related events that he was arrested for in CT. I wonder if the CT court system is aware that he did this road rage thing in MA .. probably not. At least it would show what a danger he is and maybe carry some weight. Is there a way to contact the prosecutor and clue him in? Any ideas? Do you know how I can get in touch with the people whose cat he killed? You can email me at [email protected] subject KYLE BERRY so it doesn't go to my spam gobbler.
I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a pet because of someones twisted mind. I have double reasons to see this guy stay behind bars!