Thread: kitten found by my friends......a good ending

kitten found by my friends......a good ending

Some of you will remember me talking about my friend Jane, who lost her dear kitten Harvey under tragic circumstances and then we went together and found the beautiful Izzie,still have to get some pics of her to post on here for you all.

Well there will now be a new edition, her husband found a kitten today whilst at work, he is a scientist and does field work and was away from home about 2hrs away, when he found a very small 4week old baby, who was dehydrated and had a mucky eye,sadly her siblings were dead.

So he has brought her home to now be part of the 3 kitty household,apparently she is a calico or tortie girl and will be called Luna not sure on the spelling there, hubby named her as that was the product he was testing when he found her in the paddock.

She is weak and will need lots of tender loving care which Jane is an expert at,and Luna is going to be one very lucky wee girl,living in a great lifestyle block away from the city and with people who really know how to care for her.

I have not seen her yet,but as soon as i have will take some pics, sorry i know how hard it is to wait, i can't wait myself to see this wee girl.

Anyhow fingers and paws all crossed Luna is going to be ok,she has had an injection at the vets to give her fluids and with care hopefully she will be just fine.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Prayers for wee Luna. how sad about her siblings...but hopefully they will be guardian angels for this lucky girl.

I hope she makes it!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I just saw Jane's hubby as he came to pick up the spare kitty electric blanket I offered for lunar,he said she is pretty active and was yelling so loudly that is why he found her, she is of course full of fleas, and starving and dehydrated,but now all those needs are being met,she is going to be pretty ok.

There is always a survivor and she has made it this far so i am sure she will be absolutely fine, I am so happy he found her, as the weather down here and probably where she was is terrible, quite cold and raining heavily, she would not have survived much longer out there, she is one incredibly lucky wee girl ,and yes she sure had a guardian angel somewhere.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What a great story! There's no doubt that this little baby will thrive with all the love and care being showered on her already. Can't wait to see the pictures. Many prayers are being prayed for this precious baby. Please let uus know how she's doing?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Great to hear the wee one will be ok! Yelling already? Training her humans for sure.

More prayers going out to her...will wait patiently for pics.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers for strength for little Luna! Keep it up little one!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

YEA!Welcome to your new home.
    GILL & Crew;

Thats Great News and we believe that besides yelling for food , Luna is yelling her Thanks to her New Family for saving her.
    And the good thing is that when you take in a Cat from a bad enviroment , you have such a good feeling when you see a scraed Hungry Kitten became a Happy Beautiful Cat!!!
    God Bless You for taking in Luna.
    Theres a Gold Star by your names in Awesome Angels Heaven.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well Lunar is doing well, she is very needy little girl and just wants to be cuddled with Jane all the time, so Jane had her sleeping with her all night,she is not in the best condition as you can well imagine, her fur pretty bad and she was full of fleas,and very skinny, but she will soon start to thrive.

Jane was exhausted this morning after waking up for two hourly feeds,and she had to go to work today as well,she was in good hands whilst Jane was at work ,her stepdaughter who is a trainee Doctor was looking after wee Lunar.

Apparently she is described as mostly grey with bits of Champagne on her face and body, and white paws,I might be able to see her this weekend, if so i will take pics and post them for you all to see, i will try and get Izzie as well if i can.,who is a stunning wee puss.
    Furangels only lent.

Can't wait to see pix. This will make a wonderful Xmas story.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

QUOTE=carole;2213931]Apparently she is described as mostly grey with bits of Champagne on her face and body, and white paws [/QUOTE]

She sounds like a real little beauty! What a neat and unusual color combination! Everything considered, it's easy to understand why Luna is such a "needy" little baby. She now knows what it means to be loved and who can blame her for wanting all she can get? Maybe the poor little thing doesn't yet realize love and care is now a permanent part f her life.

When you meet her this weekend, would you give her some lovies from me if she's up to receiving it?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Looks like we shall all have to wait to meet Lunar, as hubby is sick this weekend ,dont think he is up to driving around and she lives in the country, not far away from me,,but hopefully soon and as soon as i can will post pics,will find out how she is doing though.

Was at the vets yesterday ,they had the sweetest boy there, he is fully grown,but a young boy, white and black,he was a stray about to be PTS,but the vets could not bring themselves to do that as he is young and healthy, a pretty boy, they nicknamed him Horse because he talks so much they thought he would go hoarse lol, he was very quite whilst i was there though, and sweet as ,pity my place is full up, i would take him in a heartbeat.

They also have the Humane Alternative cat shelter rounding up cats and kittens a lady died who had 14 cats and now they have two weeks to get them or they will be shot, geez i mean two weeks, ridiculous, so prayers and thoughts they will get them all,the vet receptionist has taken on some of the kittens and trying to find homes,let us hope they can, at least they are safe from being PTS,thats the main thing.
    Furangels only lent.