Thread: Hemi the Great!

Hemi the Great!

Hemi, you are one beautiful girl. I love the story & your attitude, you are the Queen of the house. Happy dog of the day to you. Long life & loads of belly rubs to you
    A belly rub a day keeps the blues away... Connie

Hello there beautiful Hemi! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! You're my kind of "lapdog" Hemi, BIG! You GD's are definitely among the gentle giants of doggiedom...with hearts as big as they come, and such joyful "goofers" to boot! Last week at the vet's office there were 3 of you in the waiting room at once! Each one trying to worm his/her way onto the lap of their person, or sitting their hineys on "their" chairs, paws on the floor! But that photo of you up top, belly up on YOUR couch, gazing longingly at the camera, is too much! What a heart stealer you are!

I'm sorry you found yourself in need of rehoming Hemi! And while it's hard to imagine anyone surrendering you, in the end, things couldn't have ended more happily!!! You and your family, equally blessed!
    Love and kisses and belly rubs to you, beautiful Hemi! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~