Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sylvester And Coco

Sylvester And Coco

WOW! WHAT A PAIR OF PLATINUM PURRRRFECT CATS YOU ARE. I CAN SEE
    THE TWO OF YOU BY A PHARAOH RULING ANCIENCT EGYPT. OOOHHH I'M
    IN IN THE PRESENCE OF TRUE ROYALITY. I KNOW WHO RULES YOUR HOUSE.
    HAVE A ROYAL DAY YOU TWO DESERVE IT.
    SANDY FROST

WOW - Those are two *very* beautiful cats. I have never seen a "platinum" color before. Awesome!

I've never seen a platinum Burmese either, but I just e-mailed Shane to ask if we can have one! You two are just breathtaking and I'm sure many people here will fall under your spell. Although it sounds like every day is cat of the day for you two, enjoy today!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Wow what a beautiful color you two are! Hope you have a great day!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I also have never seen a platinum Burmese, so I could not imagine how gorgeous you were going to be when your picture came up. What Lovelies!!! And adding to that affectionate and spoiled, you must be the pefect cats!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight and know how many people are "OOOOOOO-ING and AAAAAAAAHHHHHH-ing"

Oh, what a beautiful color, what sweet faces Absolutely beautiful!
    Have a great day and a happy long life!

What beautiful furrbabies!!! And I love the fact they are so close... a special bond between two obviously special boys. Your soft, platinum color is just magnificent...we are so glad to meet both of you and wish you a long and happy life - your human family is most fortunate. Congratulations on being today's Cats of the Day!

Double noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

WOW! What hot New York kitties! Us blonds do have more fun, don't we? There's nothing as sweet as too cuddly littermates. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day.

Perfect platinum Pals

What a pair of extroidinary cats.Asolutely fabulous! You can see attached they are to each other and how much they love one and other. I find that the siamese are far more clannish than other cats and will sleep together in a big pile of Siamese fur. Great COTDS TODAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Sylvester and Coco, you two are
    SO BEAUTIFUL AND SNUGGLY-LOOKING!
    Congratulations and enjoy your happy day!!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Good Morning Sylvester and Coco what a beautiful pair you are, you put a smile on my face this morning. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with a wonderful family. Congratulations dear, sweet, spoiled, lol Sylvester and Coco Our Very Best Cats of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Wow, Sylvester and Coco, what beautiful, blond boys you are You're my "first" platinum Burmese and I'm totally captivated by your stunning looks and sweet, affectionate personalities!! I especially love how you two are so devoted to one another! (And your humans, of course!) What a precious pair! Congratulations to you dear Sylvester and Coco! You are both so worthy of the title Cat of the Day!! Have a very wonderful day celebrating your "double" honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sylvester and Coco
    WOW! We get double the smiles seeing both of your sweet selves this morning. You are stunning! Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today.

WOW Of course they are Platinum, they are the top of the chart in beauty and sweetness! I wish I could touch their velvety noses and coats, and tell them nothing is better than two love cats! (Except maybe 6 lovecats). Have a great day with lots of extra love (if that is even possible) and treats that you will eat!

Hello sweet darlings! Ya'll are the prettiest pair that I have seen in a long time. Congratulations on your big day!