Thread: Doak

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Doak

Oh you are handsome! Way to live up to your namesake! Congrats on being our dog of the day, you look super cuddly and sweet!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Very nice haircut

Doak, you are a coverdog in your own right - even if you've never won the Heisman. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Dazzling Doak!!!!

What a handsome lad you are, Doak. We would love to run our paws through that luxurious hair. Look at those silky blonde curls and waves. We love the way you protect your kitty bro. Such a gentleman and big helper you are. Congrats to you for being chosen as our illustrious DOTD today!!! Please tell the family to give you kisses from us in Florida. Some for kitty bro too please. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there adorable Doak! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I was watching the Purina Dog Show on Thanksgiving and I must say, the Ascot Cocker entry has nothing on you! And between your surfer dude good looks and blond locks, and your athleticism, you certainly do your famous namesake proud But that loving side of you, that heart of gold, pure Doak the Dog! (My heart went squish when I read how you protect your kitty pal, hehe) You truly are a treasure Doak, and your family, human and furry, so blessed to have a pup as precious as you in their lives!

Hope you're enjoying a fun day celebrating with the humans and your kitty pal, being loved to pieces and treated to all your heart desires...you so deserve it! And please have your Mommy give you bunches of extra hugs and some kisses, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're sure a handsome boy Doak! Good for you for keeping watch over the cat! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Handsome boy.

So glad to meet you today. Sounds like you are a happy boy who
    loves most everybody. I am so glad to know what a great friend you
    are to your kitty buddy. Keep up the good work sweetie. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt