Thread: Beautiful Gracie

Beautiful Gracie

Hi sweetheart,

You are certainly a dainty little lady, but you have a great heart.
    I am so happy to hear what a wonderful family adopted you. You look
    right at home resting there with Piper. Congratulations & best wishes
    on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi beautiful Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I had just written you a long note of congratulations and *poof* it disappeared!

What a precious gem of a girl you are, Gracie! As your Mommy says, a jewel; beautiful on the outside and inside, and simply bursting with personality plus! However do you pack so much spunk and spirit into such a teeny-weeny frame? hehe

I'm so happy that you found your way to such a wonderful and loving home, Gracie! You even have your very own best fur buddy in Piper to help pass the time, to play with and keep you company when your Mom is at work! And I see you're just as adept at stealing Piper's bed as you are the BIG bed! What a heart melting photo that is, of you and your big sis Piper snuggled together! I'm not sure just how your Mom got so lucky, to have been blessed with two such sweet and loving pups...I'm thinking she must be pretty special herself!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special, day after Thanksgiving, Dog of the Day! Yay! Another day, another reason to celebrate! Hope you and Piper are both spoiled rotten and loved to pieces today, just like every day! And tell your Mommy that yes we can, relate to that feeling in her heart as she returns from a long day at work, to find you and Piper waiting patiently for her by the window! You guys are the best! Hugs and smoochies to you and Piper too, precious Gracie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so pretty Gracie!!! It sounds like your family loves you to pieces. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Gracie!

What a lil' beauty you are! I'm glad that you fit right in in your new home! Enjoy your DOTD stauts!

Adorable Little Gracie ~~

We can certainly see where you got your name, sweetheart!! You are such a picture of elegance and grace. We're also in love with the picture of you with big sis. How adorable you and Piper are, lounging on that gigantic , plush, bed. We send big congrats to you for being our precious DOTD today!! Please tell Mom to give you and Piper lots and lots of kisses to celebrate today's honor. Kisses from us of course!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cool, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heeeyyyy there, Gracie. My name is Rocky, and well, um ... I think you're pretty cute. Cuz, after all, you are the same colors as me AND the same breed as me! Now, if you just didn't live so far away ... hmmmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky10.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	44372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky6.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	896.2 KB 
ID:	44373  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien