Thread: Oh no!

Oh no!

It CAN'T BE MOMMIE! You JUST got home and you have to leave again in just a few DAYS? Tell me it isn't so Mommie! Christmas is coming and I want you to spend it here with US! What's that? NO! NO! Why do you have to be gone FIVE weeks this time. Please Mommie, tell me you are kidding?

Last edited by Laura's Babies; 11-28-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww, poor Samantha. Laura, how can you leave that adorable head tilt and cute little face?
    Wow, five weeks and during Christmas. That's not fun. Your babies are going to be ALL over you when you get home.
    Have a safe trip!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aw, her little head is really cocked as if to say just what you posted, Laura. It's so hard to leave them, isn't it? Even when I go on vacation (which I haven't done in 4 years and that is going to change), I feel so bad about leaving the Fur Posse. I don't know how you do it but I guess if it's part of your job, you just do it, huh?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Laura. It's so hard to leave them, isn't it?
    If only you knew how hard it was and it just gets harder and harder! I am missing half of their life. That really started bothering me when Boo came to live with me... Maybe that's why I love them so much and can't leave them alone when I am home. I feel guilty for leaving them so much.

I work 5 weeks this time and when I am off next time, I will be off 5 weeks. That is to get crew change away from the holidays between Christmas and New Years. Crew Changes are not done at that time because the office only runs a skeleton crew that only handles emergencies. This will set us up for the next 5 to 7 years though and hopefully, I will be retired by then..

I cannot imagine what it takes to leave for that period of time! I know you have to, and I hope it's not for much longer, but ...

It breaks our hearts to leave Pinot when we go away...I know you must feel that quadruple fold!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh, Samantha ... I feel your pain!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a photo!

"Mom, you have to go HOW LONG?"

Awwwww.. I am so sorry for you and your family there, Laura.. even though this is what makes it possible for you to keep them in cat food and treats.

How much longer until retirement now?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How much longer until retirement now?
    IF I retire at 65, that is not 2 years away... actually about 9 more trips..

Just have the BEST Christmas with them when you get back! I don't suppose you ever get used to leaving your darlings, but you have to do that to keep them in your loving home.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Thats sad that you and Your Fur Companions have to be seperated at Christmas!!!
    Our Awesome Angels Army will be with you Christmas Day Laura to cheer you up, and will try to find a way to fly Your Friends in for an hour or so.
    9 more trips, and then you will be with Your Cats 24/7
    Thats the greatest feeling of all time!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS