Thread: Hades

Hades

Awww man im so proud of her i cant believe she made it to the pet of the day man im so happy well if u have any questions bout her jus reply to this

Hi Amber! Well we're happy too, for you and for your beautiful girl! How is she doing? Staying warm and in her "house?" hehe Not sure when your wrote her nomination tribute, but has she grown since? And what is her appx. life span? Tell her I said hello!
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

yeah seh is bout 4 ft now she is still a lil girl n i made a mistake she is suppose to get up to 8 ft.....yeah she is staying warm she is jus sitting under her rock

What sort of housing do you use for her? She's going to need an addition when she gets to 8ft! I just love her coloring; so pretty! You should join us on the "Pets" board to we can follow along as she grows up!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

ya i have to get a new camera so i can keep posting pix of her....another question how do u post the pix like u have on ur reply....we keep her in a big fish tank rite now and wen she gets bigger we jus get bigger tanks n wen we get our own house we are gona have a reptile room jus for her.....