Thread: Hi Maggie!!~~

Hi Maggie!!~~

First of all, your age is a typo, right? No way are you ten years old. Our Delilah is ten and she is turning a little grey. Not you, sweet girl. You are a very beautiful girl by the way. We love peanut butter jar day!! What a great way to get some wonderful camera shots. Our Mom is pulling out the camera, hoping this will work. Oh, wait a minute, we don't have an empty jar yet. We'll work on it. It's our pleasure to congratulate you on being selected as our gorgeous DOTD today, Miss Maggie Girl. Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us. We wish we could reach into the screen and kiss you ourselves but we can't. Lucky Mom. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Maggie,

Hello sweet girl, You are a very pretty pup & I am pleased to meet
    you today. I have a Maggie too and she loves peanut butter as much
    as you. I hope you get all your favorite things today & celebrate
    your special day as our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many
    cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there beautiful Miss Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I thought the same thing...no way you're 10 years young! I'd sure like to know your secret to keeping that youthful glow, inner and outer! (Must be the peanut butter...along with all of that love your family surrounds you with!) Around here we have "peanut butter jar day" too! hehe What a joy you have been to your family these many years, Maggie! You truly are every family's dream doggie!!! I've always wished I had a dog that would greet me at the door with my slippers at the end of the day! It's no big surprise to hear how loved you are by your proud humans, sweetheart! They are so blessed to have you as their sweet, loving and loyal best friend and furkid, and I hope for you all many, many more happy, wonderful years of shared loved and companionship!
    I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day bash, Maggie! It's a little cold for a dip in your beloved lake, but if you're anything like my girl Star you're hoping for a swim regardless of the weather! Well, I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy are treating you to fun day of celebration, spoiling you rotten, no matter the weather! And I hope that they'll pass along a bunch of hugs and kisses to you, from me! Congratulations to you beautiful Maggie, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a pretty girl Maggie!!! It looks like you really enjoy the peanut butter jar! My dogs like peanut butter too! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla