Thread: I miss you so much...

I miss you so much...

Tomorrow the 22cd of November is one year that I had to let my Misty go. She was close to 16 years old and I adopted her at 6 weeks old so it was devastating for me to lose her. This is in her honor to show her how much I truly miss her. I know she can see this from The Rainbow Bridge where she is with my two little Guinea Pigs. Misty was my first cat and no other can ever replace her and she will never be forgotten.

Here she is when I first adopted her:

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

What a sweet, darling kitten she was, and a truly beautiful grown kitty.

My condolences on your hurting heart on this sad anniversary...Misty was blessed to live a long and healthy life with you, when so many kitties do not.

And yes...it's never long enough, no matter how long they are with us.

Thank you for sharing your memories of Misty. Peace to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank you so much. It has been a tearful few weeks since I've been thinking of Misty so much and what we went thru last year at this time. I knew when I brought her to the Vet that she would never leave. She died on my Mom's birthday, I had changed the Vet appt. from the 24th to the 22nd since the 24th is my birthday and I couldn't live with that plus Misty was going downhill fast Tomorrow I will be thinking of two loved ones, my Mom who died many years ago and of course my Misty. Sorry that I'm rambling and thanks again.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Anniversaries can be such a hard time, particularly the first anniversary. Your misty was such a beautiful cat. Her red and white portrait is absolutely beautiful. Was that her own special chair?

Although you are sad, you have many memories of your Misty. She knows how much you love and remember her...
    Nine is Fine!!

Anniversaries of such times can be painful but the good memories will help you to get over them more quickly as time passes and each anniversary comes and goes. Misty was an adorable kitten and a she became a beautiful cat. May you know peace.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

And now Misty has been with Our Awesome Angel Army for a yera now, and has a Great Job exploring Delis to make sure that her Friends in Our Awesome Angel Angels will all have enough to eat , carnivores and herbivores both and Misty is becoming an excellent judge of the best places to go.
    Its a tough job, but someone has to check these places out and Misty does a wonderful job of finding themost delicous food in the nicest places with Angel Ambience.
    And we hear that she has a place for You Cha Cha Cha in Honolulu where you will meet and be together again.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She was beautiful and she had a meowmie with a beautiful heart!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a lovely, beautiful girl. loved so deeply. My condolences to you on this sad anniversary.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Carol, I'm so sorry you had to say good-bye to Misty. She was a very beautiful cat and a spunky looking kitten! I've lost several furbabies and the pain never goes away. Just last month I lost my heart kitty, Zoe - she stole my heart which brings me to tears to write about.

I'd love to hear more about your Misty if you want to share. About your mom as well. I think the pain lessens if we talk about our loved ones.

I'm at daugherty at sign npgcable dot com if you want.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Much love and peace...
    Kris
    Kris