Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JJJ3 and HH Lady Edwina Rose invite Everyone to Thanksgiving at Harpoon Harrys

JJJ3 and HH Lady Edwina Rose invite Everyone to Thanksgiving at Harpoon Harrys

On Sunset Beach!!

Its a great Seafood Restaurant on the Ocean with Sea Food ,Steaks and for Herbivores Wonderous Salads!!

All The Found and Porch Cats and Pups and thier Dtaes will all be there

And a nice wine or beverage of a social nature is available for all Our Pet Talker Angel Guardians.
    Come One Come All for Having Fun in the Warm California Sun!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 11-21-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JJJ and Edwina, Cassie wants to know if there will be turkey. She loves turkey! And she especially loves to spend time with all her kitty friends, so she's packing her bag!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mine are booking their flights already.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are sure that Harpoon Harrys will have Turkey for the Holiday!
    If not Michael the Dream Cat will excort his Cassie Dearest to where the Butterballs are Basting, and they will Gobble Down a Gobbler Together!!
    Michael wants what His Cassie wants and Michael loves his Turkey Dinner too!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Of course there will be turkeys!

There is even the annual Turkey Trot in the harbor....

Well All Right!!
    The Found Cats are all getting excited knowing theres going to be a Turkey Trot!!!
    Does HH Lady Edwina Rose , Elegant Eddie and Sensational Sara, Edwina and Eddie Secretary know how to pick out a Fun Evenig for All!!!

And.... in the harbor at the Ocean Institute there is a brig called the Pilgrim!! It is a replica of the ship Richard Henry Dana of Boston sailed on in 1834. Of course, any serious student of US history knows Mr. Dana!

So let's take a sail and watch the sunset!

Mac and Ming want everyone to come so they can show off, along with Edwina and the other Cali Kats, the warm hospitality of California Kitties! Since their mom was a history major in college, they know ALL about the Pilgrim! Mom said a sail on the Pilgrim would be a perfect end to a perfect day! They cannot wait!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Maybe my girls will talk to me again after a trip to California. With the weather we are having, it sounds just the thing! Lots of turkey and a sail on the Pilgrim - what a treat! I will make sure they take my book on Richard Henry Dana to read on the plane. I want them to be properly informed by the time they get there.

They are looking forward to meeting all their old friends, and new friends too!

CALIFORNIA??? Why didn't anyone call me? I may have just time to book that flight...does anyone know my Dad's Expedia password?? Oh Geez - so many things to do - Roco, are you coming? Has anyone heard from Roco? We haven't seen the Killearn ladies in so long! Is Edwina allowing Eddie to go?

Sailing, and Turkey, our friends, and meeting Mac and Ming...oh...where is that PASSWORD?? Gotta go, kitties, see you tomorrow!!

Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I hear Eddie will be there with Winnie and they will sail on the Pilgrim with HH Lady Edwina Rose!!
    A Classic Double Date!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    I hear Eddie will be there with Winnie and they will sail on the Pilgrim with HH Lady Edwina Rose!!
    A Classic Double Date!!!
    Oooh...are Eddie and Winnie the newest item on the site? WAIT until I tell all the girls!! I found Daddy's Expedia information and Visa number, so I'll be out to see you all tomorrow, just checking things en route...see you soon!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

13. I am a junior docent at the Mission San Juan Capistrano...I even have my own docent hat... So I will take everyone to see it. I know all the secret places....the best lizard gazing...the names of all the Koi and where the cats of the padres hang out.

See you then...Edwina

Well , its quiet here as All of My Found and Porch Cats are on thier way for Turkey, Koi and Lizard hunting, no kill of course
    This will be good for My Cats as they will see All Of thier Awesome Angels Army Friends once more.

Has anyone heard from their furries, at all? I am a little worried by this news from Momcat. I must believe that my girls are in California where they say they are, but I must admit that I would like to see photographic proof.