Thread: Tandem and Visa pictures

Tandem and Visa pictures

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted pictures so I thought I'd post some that I took a couple of weeks ago. Since these Tandem has had a growth spurt; he's just massive now. He's only 21.5 inches but he must be atleast 65 pounds, he's just solid muscle and bone, but still so graceful and elegant like a Belgian should be. I'm so happy with him, what a great temperament and just beautiful structure. He's such a sweetie pie. Visa is almost ready to be bred again (she'll be in heat soon) and it will be her last litter. I am so happy with what I got last time, I certainly hope I am as happy with this next batch!

They're getting bathed at the end of the month here, and then I'll have to get some better pictures. Tandem has a gorgeous coat for his age and Visa's is coming back in very nicely, but they look terrible because I haven't bathed them in such a long time. I just started Tandem's show training so I'll get some good stacked shots.

Tandem

With Visa

Chewing on her.. his favourite activity

Sunflower face puppy, just losing his puppy coat here

More coming..

More..

And this is the boy Visa will be bred to for her last time!

Taking a Group 3rd..

And a very young Tabu taking a Group 1 at the largest dog show in Canada, he very nearly took Best in Show that day

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!

awesome!.. glad to see your pooches here again..I had sneak peaked them in fb ..

Tandem is such a pretty big boy now..

here´s hoping you double the last litter as you did with this.. and hopefully get 4 hehe.. or more..

does Tabu have any terv?
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Thanks! Did you see the thank you post I made to you on facebook for the gifts? I finally got down to Jynnelle's yesterday and she gave me your package. I just need to get some pictures and then I'll post them on PT.

Yup Tabu's dam is a terv, so Tabu carries it, and so will half of these pups (but all of the pups will be black).

haven´t went there this afternoon.. glad you got em.. hehe.. and glad you liked them.. hope they still fit..lol..

I hope one day you get a terv.. from Tandem or whatever other you keep from this next time
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Tandem probably doesn't carry the terv gene (though you don't technically know until you breed them to a terv, and even then..) so likely no tervs from him, but I'm hoping that the female I breed from this next litter will. I won't be keeping one but I do have a few people interested in co-owns so we'll see if any tervies happen one day.

Great to see them again! Visa's still as pretty as ever, and Tandem looks like he's growing up beautifully. Good luck with the next litter!

Great pics Jordo!!!
    Always love lookin at Visa and Tandem pics!!
    They are always so busy lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Great pics! Man they are such gorgeous dogs, really stunning. Tandem is turning into one handsome pup!