Thread: Sweet, adorable, precious Roo!

Sweet, adorable, precious Roo!

What a little sweetheart you are honey! You sound like the bestest dog ever. Not only beautiful but smart, goofy and sensitive to boot. Your mommy and daddy are very lucky. Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Hi Roo:

What a beautiful little girl you are. I have a little girl that looks just like you.
    I bet you are sweet and very loving. I just love beagles. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I love her too!!! If I would ever get another Beagle I want the lemon colored. What a sweet face she has. I'm in puppy love...

You are adorable Roo. I couldn't resist those big puppy eyes either. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Hi Roo !!!!!

Add us to the long list of admirers here today. We love you too, Miss Roo. You are a precious lemon and white Beagle. We are completely taken with that adorable facie and ears. Your Mom sure is in love with you too. You sound like the perfect little pupster. From greeting your family at the door to performing loads of tricks like a champ. You are very deserving of our DOTD title today and we offer you huge congrats!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to help celebrate!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Roo!!!

Roo...you are too adorable and cute! I loved reading about you! Enjoy your DOTD status, sweetheart!

Hello Roo,

You are such a pretty girl sweet Roo. I am happy to meet you &
    read a little about you & your family. I can sure see why you are so loved.
    You are a darling, sweetheart. Congratulations on being chosen as our very
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs ,& kisses for your
    sweet little face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Roo!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Be still my Beagle loving heart! What a precious Beagle baby you are Roo...that face, that coat, those soft, long, velvety ears are simply irresistible! The moment I clicked on your photo I just knew tere was something very special about your coloring, but didn't know it was attributed to your extra special "lemon" status! And you're just as smart as you are beautiful! But it's your big, golden loving Beagle heart that sealed the deal for me! I so enjoyed reading your Mommy's touching tribute to her beautiful bestest Beagle bud, her soul mate! How blessed your family is to have a doggie as special as you in lives!!! Congratulations and oodles of cuddles and kisses and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you precious Roo, from me and girl Star! (We know all about that "happy dance," hehe) Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Love beagles

Especially like seeing unique ones - like lemons and blue ticks. Roo is BEE UUU TEEE FUL!