Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious, precious Jolie

Precious, precious Jolie

I am SO glad you guys found each other just in the nick of time, it sounds like. Look at how content Jolie looks in her pictures, I think you rescued each other! Have a wonderful life together. Take care.

There's nothing like a furbaby to help us come out of depression over the loss of another furbaby. Jolie, you did a good job and you're such a pretty girl as well. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Unless I am severely mistaken, Jolie belongs to one of our own PT'ers, Eliae! She tells her tale on post #53 of the "lynx point Siamese" thread.

Congrats on your special day, pretty girl!

What a Purrfect name Jolie is for you as Jolie means Happy in French et une Jolie Femme is a Happy Lady!!! And that nan=me certainly fits You Jolie with your gorgeous colors , and your plush coat.
    That second picture of You in your blue Cat Bed with you face so contented and happy says so much about the ood life you are leading now , but then again You were adopted by a Pet Talker , and thats the Gold Standadrd for Second Chance Pets!!!

And not only do You have a Furrever Home Jolie . you have a Guardian Angel in Patch to be a Friend to You! We Found Ctas have so many Guardan Angels, as the Love between us willl never really die!

We just love All Those Photos of You Happy Jolie and we send you an Extra Nice MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR OUR NEWEST FRIEND AND THE NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY HAPPY JOLIE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jolie is simply beautiful. I am glad she came into your life when you needed her. It's a match made in heaven!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Another cat on a special mission!!! I know Jolie was meant to be yours, was because she was still at the shelter 2 weeks later!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Wow! Jolie is so beautiful, I'm amazed that someone else didn't take her during the time you were waiting. There's no doubt it's fate, you are truly meant to be together. Congrats to the beautiful Jolie for being chosen as Cat of the Day, and your lifelong companion.
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Blog Entries

darling Jolie

Your Jolie is wonderful, delightful, beautiful, precious and gorgeous. We have fallen in love with Jolie!

Dear Jolie,

Enjoy being our Star of the day! Live long & prosper, darling cat -– loved, cherished and adored which is the birthright of every companion animal.

Meeow, mews, purrs & kittykisses to you from all of us:

The =^..^= s
    Norman, Felix and Baby Rascal
    & the stray kitties Ebony and Oreo whom our KatMa feeds.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Well Hello there Miss Jolie the Texas Queen.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

congratuations on being COTD

These are not the droids you were looking for

Jolie what a gorgeous little bundle of love you are!!!

You certainly do look content in your pictures. I found myself smiling back at you!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty feline you are, Jolie. WOW I am glad you were still available for adoption after a two week period! We all know the pain of losing a dear friend like Patch. The tears seem to never go away.
    Aw Jolie you really love those beds and baskets.
    I see your meowmy shops at Ross Happy COTD!!

Jolie, you are such a soft, beautiful girl, and quite obviously very well loved. Wonderful to meet you and read your story...congrats on being such a lovely, blue-eyed COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Beautiful Jolie I enjoyed very much reading your story, you are so precious and prove that cats are angels in disguise

Congratulations for being our COTD, please tell your mom to give you a big kiss from me

Have a beautiful day!!
    astrid

Hello, pretty Jolie You are such a beautiful feline. Enjoy your special day. Purrs