Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Precious, precious Jolie

Jolie, you are very beautiful;I'm sorry I didn't post earlier! Your eyes are lovely, and your purrsonality matches, too! You're a healer!

I hope you had a wonderful COTD celebration, sweetie, you deserve it!! Have a great, special, evening!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

God bless you precious Jolie, for being there for your Mommy just when she needed you most! We all know the indescribable heartbreak that comes with losing a beloved furkid. But we also know of the incredible healing power of furry love. Even when we think we might not yet be ready, into our lives walks a furry angel such as you, comforting us, loving us unconditionally, giving us permission to love again. Your beloved predecessor Patch's legacy lives on through you, sweetheart! Yes, you truly are an earthly angel in furry wings, and your Mommy so very blessed to have you, her best friend and soul mate, in her life...conquering life, one day at a time!!! Now your Mommy is free to love again, while always remembering the happy times, keeping in her heart the precious memories she and Patch made over those many years! And I have no doubt that today, on your much deserved day of honor, Patch is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to see his Mommy smiling again...and we all know that one day in the distant future she and he will be reunited, and what a happy day that will be!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you beautiful Jolie, Cat of the Day! I hope you and your Mommy are enjoying a very special day of celebration!
    P.S...You truly are one stunningly beautiful feline!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jolie with the Jewel Eyes!

Jolie - I am so happy for you and your new mama! You have a new loving home, and she is getting much-needed healing of the from you!
    Enjoy your COTD status, beautiful girl!