Thread: Petal and Walter are here... (pics)

Petal and Walter are here... (pics)

My friend and her husband went to Rome for a week, so we have 2 house guests.
    5 dogs and 2 cats in my small house is always interesting. Walter always takes a few days to remember that the rules here are a little different than at his house. I do have to say though that having him here makes me appreciate Ramone and how far he's come a lot more. Even Ramone gets annoyed with Walter's pesky ways.... :lol:
    Here are a few pics that I've taken so far.
    Group shot. Never did get one of all of them looking at the camera.

OKAY! (notice how the girls smartly wait for the boys to exit first so as to avoid getting trampled)

I'm bad, but I let them run around in the front yard. Good thing my neighbors like me....

*Thanks Ashley*

On Saturday I took them to the park for a proper run.

Clipse doing what he loves.

Ramone the hover rottweiler.

Vrrrrrroooooooom!

This pic cracks me up. Look how leggy he looks next to Walter.... all 21" of him

*Thanks Ashley*

Em just had to put in her 2 cents.... lol

Hover shih tzu!

*Thanks Ashley*

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll have more by the end of the week though.

*Thanks Ashley*

Aww all the pups are beautiful! My heart belongs to Clipse though. I love that boy.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

These are great pics! Love the running ones. I am amazed that you got all 5 doggies to sit for the first couple of pics. Such a nice start to my day looking at pics of happy puppers.

What wonderful pictures! My fav is the one of Ramone taking off...looks like he's going to fall over lol!
    Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking forward to seeing more

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good grief are those amazing photos and incredibly adorable dogs. I was actually laughing out loud at many of the photos. I think I'm in love with Ramone, with Petal (sorry I know she's not yours) the runner up I LOVED the "hover shih tzu" hahaha! Hilarious and adorable.

I think the groups shots are all amazing. Even though they aren't all looking at the camera at the same time.

I LOVE Walters face in the first pic in the second post. LOL These are all great pictures and I really enjoyed looking at them. I look forward to more soon.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    Good grief are those amazing photos and incredibly adorable dogs. I was actually laughing out loud at many of the photos. I think I'm in love with Ramone, with Petal (sorry I know she's not yours) the runner up I LOVED the "hover shih tzu" hahaha! Hilarious and adorable.
    Don't be sorry. Petal is adorable!!!! And she's been raised like she's a real dog so she's even better.

*Thanks Ashley*

The group shots - love them! And look how much energy everyone has running outside!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678