Thread: Beautiful Buddy!

Beautiful Buddy!

Good Morning, beautiful Buddy Beagle boy!! What an adorable little guy you are!! You have the sweetest face. I especially love those big, soulful brown eyes of yours! And look at those cute little paws! No one wonder there was a long list of hopefuls wanting to make you a part of their family! Now, your family wants you around for a long, long time, so no more raiding the Easter basket!! You are precious, Buddy; just precious! Congratulations sweet Buddy on taking home the title of Dog of the Day! You are one super duper doggie!!! Love and cuddles to you from all of us here!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky Buddy!!!! Lucky Family!!!! Oh my, I could just stare at that precious face all day today!!! Buddy, I'm so glad you landed in the right home, where you have lots of love and a wonderful life!!! Congratulations to the most huggable, beautiful Dog of the Day!!

Buddy, you are an absolutely perfect Dog of the Day. Congratulations for all your achievements, most particularly finding a wonderful human with whom to share your life. My Hannah wishes you could be her partner in crime. She too has expertise in pulling things down from the table. Enjoy your honor today. I know there will be many people so happy to meet and greet such a dear as yourself. Maybe there will be special treats for you as well that will be offered up willingly. [hint, hint]
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh Buddy! Your such a sweetie, I understand why there were so many people willing to take you home!
    What a nawtee dog, getting into the easter candy You shouldn't do that, chocolate is baaaad for doggies, next time just stick to the jellybeans!
    Hope you gets lots of attention on your special day.
    Congarts Buddy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Buddy, you're an ornery little beagle boy, aren't you? Well, you are cute to boot so that makes it hard to get too mad at you! Have a wonderful, treat filled day!

What a cutie pie you are, precious Buddy! Just look at that sweet face of yours! No wonder you had so many people interested!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Buddy

Look at that sweet little face of yours, no wonder there was such a long list for you at the Humane Society! You just wanted to participate in easter too, I know but you can't eat chocolate! Next time be more careful of what you choose to eat Buddy Boy!

Congrats on being DOTD!!! You deserve it! Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today.

Buddyes Cute

I love buddy he is so cute. i want to take him home but then again I have alot of of dogs. My friend has a Beagle like that. but its not his.

Buddy Boy! You little chocolate thief . . . and drooler (SO FUNNY!) Look at that sweet face - you can tell in that stare that you're a people person Bud. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day cutie!

Good Morning Buddy, my what a handsome boy you are, and pretty darn smart too. I love that photo of you and anyone can tell how much you are loved. I'm so glad your family got to take you home. I think you would be a great companion and lots of fun to be around. Congratulations dear, sweet, Buddy Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Aren't you adorable!!! Such a popular guy at the shelter!! Glad you were adopted by your family!! Congrats to you, cutie!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I like that name Buddy

Thats my lovable hamsters name!!
    Happy Holidays
    ~ Ashley and Buddy
    Cant wait to hit the slopes on my new Snowblades!