I'm 24 years old. I went through 4 years of college, I graduated with a 3.47 gpa and I still don't know what I want to do. I work for a cleaning service for $9.25 an hour and its a comfortable enough living that its not motivating me to find something more prestigious.

I went for a bachelor of arts in sociology, which is almost nothing without two more years of school. The problem is, I burned out of the brain work. By the time my senior year rolled around and I finally did an internship, all the actual brain work I had to do in the job scared me right out of that line of work. Who knows, one day I might actually want to do something with the degree, but it may just be that I forget all I've learned by then.

I'm $15,000 in debt and making payments that are 66% interest and 33% principal. The only thing I don't regret is the experience as a whole. I learned a ton even if I'm not applying it right now.

My advice, take a single class or a few single classes at a community college just to get a feel for things you may want to do. You don't have to commit to anything that way. I might take a French class at the YMCA when they have the next one.