Thread: No MORE reading glasses!

No MORE reading glasses!

I'm finally getting regular bifocal glasses! They ought to be ready in about two weeks. I've been trying to use a pair of Family Dollar $1.00 special reading glasses which are the glasses from hell. I had a good pair, but in the shuffle of cleaning out the house and my moving up here, somehow they were misplaced. These things are very temporary I am very happy. An early Christmas present!

That's great news, David!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new specs!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Congratulations, that must be awful not being able to see clearly!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Congratulations, that must be awful not being able to see clearly!
    Not only that, Karen, but I even have trouble keeping them on my face! I was at Appleby's one time and I took a bite of food, those things fell off my face and into the food! I CAN"T WAIT to get my new ones.

I've had bifocals for 10 years; I always had lousy distance vision, and started having trouble reading and doing cross stitch, that wouldn't do at all!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm so happy with mine!! I always had to take 2 pairs of glasses with me, and when I forgat my reading glasses, I wasn't able to read anything!
    In July I got these bifocals, and I LOVE them!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Good for you, David! I know a gazillion people who have bi's and love them. I can't adjust to them, personally, but then, I'm just weird, I guess. It'd be so much more easier for you, won't it? One pair of glasses to do the trick! Enjoy!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Congrats! Though I must say this out of jealousy...how lucky of the far-sighted that they can buy a pair of reading glasses at a store for $10-20 when us near-sighted people have to pay $200 at the eye doctor for our glasses!!!!!!! You totally suck
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

hm i am long sighted and i had to pay 800 dollars for my progressive lenses, so i don't think here anyhow there is any difference between short and long sighted really, not much for sure.

CONGRATS David, with new glasses, new teeth,new knee,new house, my gosh you are one totally new man almost, still hope you are the sweet good natured david that i know though, I am just kidding with you, i know that you are.

Enjoy those new glasses David , i too went years with out being able to see well, and i am going to have to probably look at new ones soon, even though mine are only 3 yrs old ,my eye sight has changed, i better start saving.

Include a pic next post please.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️