Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Pet Talk means to me

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    You might think this is stupid but I first joined the card exchange in 2003 and I've kept all the cards that I've received since then from PTers. It's quite the stack and every now and again when I feel low, I pull down the cards the letters and go through each one. They mean so much to me and I feel the love and support that comes with each one.
    Oh Slick, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I've also kept all of the PT Christmas cards that I've received and I get more of these than Christmas cards from family and friends. I'm very proud and happy to be part of the PT family.

I have all mine too!!!

I forgot to sign up this year, but have still got so many great cards from PTers!

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    You might think this is stupid but I first joined the card exchange in 2003 and I've kept all the cards that I've received since then from PTers. It's quite the stack and every now and again when I feel low, I pull down the cards the letters and go through each one. They mean so much to me and I feel the love and support that comes with each one.
    Same here! I was in the card exchange two Christmases ago and I never put the pictures and cards away. I put away the Christmas basket they were in, put the photos and cards in another basket, and two Christmases later it's still on my side table!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mary i have to agree with you, i forgot to mention how much I have learn't from PT about cats, it really has educated me, and my friends consider me the one who knows a lot, when i really don't but i sure know more now thanks to everyone here,and it has helped me take better care of my kitties and be aware of things i never was before, so thanks PT people you are the best.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️