Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Totally stupid pointless thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    This thread is not stupid, and it turned out a pretty funny chat

Sparks19, it seems you are finding a lot of shoes I was wondering whether all these people are going back home with only one shoe and don't notice it
    I know. it's crazy. Everytime I see a shoe (I swear I must see almost one a week lol) I think of this thread and then wonder how so many lone shoes are escaping without being noticed lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Guess what I spotted in the parking lot leaving work last night? One sneaker! And guess what I thought of when I saw it -- this thread!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Vette, smack them for me too. That's not funny.

I've heard teenagers say "Oh, that's so gay" and I just wince when I hear that. I'm straight, but I'm friends with gay people, and it makes me cringe. Could you just say, "Oh, that's so (something else)."
    We were actually just having a conversation about that in my english class today. I HATE that too. But just like "that's so retarded", there will always be a word people use out of context to make it seem bad. Now mentally retarded is called mentally disabled. Pretty sure gay will be called something different soon enough. I say we should embrace it. "That's SO gay!".... "I know it's AWESOME!".

That'll stop people from saying it.

My random thought is I think I am addicted to the internet. I turned on the computer an hour ago to do homework. Have I done any homework as of yet? No.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I rarely get colds, but when I do it takes me out for a week at least! Why, why WHY does this happen? I get a lot of vitamin C and Ive been eating healthier on top of it all.

I just want this cold to go away.

Random Thoughts huh? I am so excited about today's carnival, we are going to a Fall Carnival!!
    WAIT...That's not silly, well, I am thinking that WHY the heck do people not clean their cars after a muddy rain drive, the dirt stays on the car for like a week, and when a party comes they clean their cars as if the mud just came.Sheeesh! that's disgusting, people here do that

Pumpkin pie is amazing. I made one last night. SO yummy!

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

I bought a car today! I haven't had a running car for almost a year! In fact, it was a year ago next week that my old Jeep Cherokee kicked it.

Niņo & Eliza

I saw a shoe on the road a few days ago. YAHOO! my class won the basketball match!! I went to an awesome wedding party a few hours ago. LOVELY!!!!

I found a horse while browsing classifieds that I really want to go try! Unfortunately I just bought a car so I don't have any extra money. If I budget right, I could afford to keep one but the purchasing is what's getting me right now!

Niņo & Eliza

After wheelbarrowing 10 yards of 8910 gravel and laying 2000 pavers my patio is almost complete. The hands they are totally finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    I bought a car today! I haven't had a running car for almost a year! In fact, it was a year ago next week that my old Jeep Cherokee kicked it.
    Congratulations on your new car, Suki Wingy!

I didn't see a shoe in the road today. I did see a disposable OR shoe cover in the parking lot on my way inside the building, though.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm thinking.. how I'm glad that "Modern Family" is on tonight and it's a new episode.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    I'm thinking.. how I'm glad that "Modern Family" is on tonight and it's a new episode.
    I love this show!!!

Blog Entries
    I have been keeping my eyes peeled for weeks looking for stray shoes & have not seen any.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I love this show!!!
    I'm not a fan of Modern Family. I hate The Office too.
    Love Parenthood, though!

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699