Thread: Carbon

Carbon

Hi there sweetie!! First I want to say how cute you are. I saw your picture come up in the thumbnail and could hardly click quick enough to see your handsome self. I have "poodle radar" (am currently on poodle #5 and #6 myself) so I knew you would be a boy after my own heart. Not only are you handsome and intelligent, but you seems to have a special gift that makes you even more special. You are a little "doctor" in fur. WOW!

Congratulations to you sweet Carbon on your title of Dog of the Day! You are an amazing and special pup indeed! I would like to invite your human to become a part of this board so that I could see and hear more about you.

Love, Pam, Bella and Ripley

Congratulations Handsom Carbon!

Just like Pam as soon as I seen your little picture pop up I couldn't click on it fast enough
    What more could your owner want that a loving little guy who knows his mom and her needs!

You and your mom take care and have a super day!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh my Carbon, you're a gorgeous little guy! Sounds like you took on an important job, good for you! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Carbon! I'm sending you lots of belly rubs via cyber space; I just NO your mom is going to deliver!

What a handsome boy you are. Bet mom was wondering about you, little rascal pup, when you came into her life and got up to your puppy antics! Sounds like you were testing the waters, see if you really wanted to stay, he hee.

I loved reading about your therapy skills. My Dad lives with us and is diabetic. My Marlin (who arrived here as a rescue 2 years ago at age 9) has several times saved my Dad, coming to wake me in the middle of the night when Dad was "going low." What a wonderful suprise blessing to have you special pups in our lives!

Celebrate and have a wonderful day today as you are our Dog of the Day!

Hi Carbon !!!!!!

We must say that we are thrilled to see our wonderful Poodle Mom, Pam, starting this thread this morning. When we saw your picture, Carbon, we were hoping that Pam, Bella, and, Ripley, had spotted you first. YAY!!!! What a cute name you have and so clever. We love your pictures and we think you are one handsome dude. Not only handsome but smart as can be. What a talent you have for helping Mom with her diabetes. A valuable little nurse/doctor, as well as a wonderful companion. You were born to help your Mom. Congrats to you for being our DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to deliver tons of kisses to you from Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    We must say that we are thrilled to see our wonderful Poodle Mom, Pam, starting this thread this morning. When we saw your picture, Carbon, we were hoping that Pam, Bella, and Ripley, had spotted you first. YAY!!!! What a cute name you have and so clever. We love your pictures and we think you are one handsome dude. Not only handsome but smart as can be. What a talent you have for helping Mom with her diabetes. A valuable little nurse/doctor, as well as a wonderful companion. You were born to help your Mom. Congrats to you for being our DOTD today!!! Please tell Mom to deliver tons of kisses to you from Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    I too am delighted to see that Poodle Mom Pam has checked in! And Carbon, what a special talent you have for caring for your mom. Please ask her to give you a whole lot of hugs from me! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Carbon! What a beautiful, precious Poodle boy you are, and clearly the love of your Mommy's life...her best friend, her soul mate, her devoted protector and guardian angel! Yes sweetheart, you are a hero, blessed with a most unique gift!!! What a treasure your Mom has in you, her Dog of a Lifetime! Keep up the good work Carbon, being the bestest best friend and devoted companion a human could ever hope for! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures and lots of extra love today!
    Hugs and kisses and lots of love to you precious Carbon, our extra special, hero Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Carbon:

What a beautiful baby you are. I use to have poodles but now I have yorkies.
    A poodle is very special. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    You are a very special boy. Take care of your family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Carbon,

What a handsome boy you are sweetie. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. You are a true blessing
    to your momma & family. Many hugs & kisses for a real live Hero.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt